one

i immediately ran to open the front door after hearing the door bell. i opened the door to see a squirrel smiling at me. i wrapped my arms around jisung. "i missed you." i muttered. "i missed you too princess." jisung said back.

we let go, and jisung walked in as i closed the door. "how was work?" i asked while sitting next to jisung on the couch. jisung grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. "it was okay. this new girl tried flirting with me, but i let her know i already have a princess." he told me.

i pecked his lips, and smiled at him. "i love you." i told him. "i love you too." jisung told me while wrapping his arm around my waist. "well don't mind me then, hey jisung." felix said while looking at us from the kitchen. "oh hey felix." jisung responded.

felix left back to his room, and jisung kissed my temple. "what should we watch?" he asked me. "i don't want to watch tv." i told him. he smiled at me already knowing what i wanted to do. "let's go to your room." he told me.

we went to my room to cuddle, and jisung sat down on the bed. i sat down on his lap and put my head on his shoulder with my arms around him. jisung wrapped his arms around me. "you remind me of a little baby." he said. "well i'm your baby." i said back.

jisung moved my head up to look at him. "can i stay here? i don't wanna go back home." he told me. "i don't want you to go home either." i told him. jisung smirked at me and gave me a quick kiss before laying us down to sleep.

well it looks like it wasn't the end.-kiki