Prologue

[The Betrayal]

I ran toward the front of the Jedi temple that was in flames, hoping to save some of the younglings out of the burning building. It just happened to be, that I was returning from a mission early to come see Master Yoda. He said that he needed me to come back, said the war was over now.

Just then my ear piece was sounding staticky, and I heard a voice.

*#"Enter the Jedi temple, do not young (l/n)."#*

"But Master Yoda! The younglings, I need to help them and find whoever did this!" I yelled back, so he could hear me over all the commotion in the background.

*#"The truth, you will not favor. Wise, must you be.#* Master Yoda spoke solemnly.

"Then the truth I will find." I said back match in his tone.

And with that I ran into the flaming building.

************************************

"YOUNGLINGS! The Jedi are here!" I yelled.

"Please! YOUNGLINGS!" I continued yelling.

All of a sudden I stopped. I. I couldn't bear the sight in front of me. It's not possible.

All of them, all so young.

In front of me was all of the young future Padawans and. DEAD.

Yet barely any of them had burn marks, no. This- they were killed by something else. Someone else. Laying in puddles of their own blood.

The wounds, and holes littering their young skin, where that of a lightsaber. Who? Why? What possessed someone to do something so cruel?! What Sith would do this?! They were only children.

I knelt down next to one. A boy, maybe six years of age. I could still see the tears staining his cheeks.

"Rest well young one, you shall not be forgotten." I said solemnly, stroking my hand through their hair.

Wait. The Jedi temple has cameras. For the young ones safety they installed them in. Now I will know who did this, and bring them to justice.

I ran towards the control room, hoping that the tapes would still be intact. Opening the door, I made my way directly to the CTV controls.

Yes! The tapes were still intact, now to see which sith was the culprit. I can't wait to catch them and turn them in to the Jedi council.

I played the holotapes and,...... No, no, it can't be. No, he would never! How? Why.

In the CTV holotapes, it shown no Sith Lord. It clearly shows Anakin in some type of Black robe, KILLING all of the younglings. I put a hand to my face, covering my lips from any sounds escaping them.

Tears threatened to steam down my face. Why? I trusted him, we trusted him, the council even trusted him. He was supposed to destroy the sith, but now he's become it. The very thing he swore to destroy.

Padmé. She could still be in trouble! Her, Anakin, and I's relationship was very different. Anakin and Padmé were married, but they still showed affection for me, which put me in a weird situation.

I viewed them as very, very close friends. Nothing more, nothing less.(stop lying). Anyways, back to the matter at hand. I need to reach Padmé, who knows what would happen to her if Anakin got there.

Without hesitance I ran out of the control room, moving quickly past the ruble and small flames. I ran out of the destroyed temple, only to see a squad of clones waiting for me.