IVF

"Morning of goodness, friend!" Starfire nearly attacked Bumble Bee in a hug. "Did you enjoy your day of birth yesterday?"

Bumble Bee patted her back. "Yes I did, Star. Thank you."

Starfire released her and went about finishing the silver dollar sized pancakes. "I am filled with the joy for you."

"Thanks." Bumble Bee set Calvin in his highchair and went to pour grape juice in a sippy cup.

"Where's my kiss, babe?" Cyborg teased.

She kissed him. "Demanding."

Cyborg just grinned.

I-V-F

Nightwing put his coffee cup down and looked around. "What's everybody up to today?"

"Cy and I are having our Mega Monkeys XIII tournament!" Changeling raised a fist.

Bumble Bee frowned. "No, you're not. Not today."

"It's Wednesday, right?" ‪Changeling‬ was confused.

"Yes."

"Then it's today."

"No. Sparky is going with me to the doctor's."

"You wanted me to go with you?!" Cyborg's jaw dropped.

"Yes! I'm not going through this by myself!"

"Going through what? What are you having done?"

"The IVF treatments!"

He started. "What?!"

"What is wrong with you?! How could you forget?! I told you last week!"

"You didn't tell me we were going for that! You just said you made an appointment to go to the doctor!"

"Why else would I go to the doctor?! You're here!"

"You know? she makes a good point." Jinx tapped her chin.

Cyborg glared at her before looking at his girlfriend. "You don't mean this! I thought you forgot about this! You didn't say anything yesterday!"

"Because I already made the appointment! What was I suppose to say?!" Bumble Bee put her hands on her hips.

"I don't know! You haven't said two words about getting pregnant since Bas was born!"

"Because it's been hard to wait! I didn't want to talk about it on top of it!"

"You make no sense!"

"So you're making me go by myself?!"

"We're not ready! Cal's too young! We're too young! How is this a good idea?!"

"I'm getting my baby! I told you that! If you can't get with the program, I'll go by myself!" She picked up Calvin and flew out.

Cyborg facepalmed and shook his head. "Can you believe her?!"

"Yes." Starfire said immediately.

"Star!"

"Star!" Nightwing tried to shush her but it was too late.

"She wants to expand her family! How can you deny her that?! You agreed this past year, Friend Cyborg! It is unfair to do the backing out now!"

"She's right." Jinx put in. "You said on her birthday, you'd go."

"It's past her birthday!" Cyborg threw up his hands.

"Regardless." Raven said. "You made a promise. You know she wants more children."