[0.0] INTRO

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┐

FLYING WITH YOU

you are my light

└─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───┘

AMELIA CREED WAS USED TO being unsure. Heck, her whole life was unsure. Unsure whether she was going to be living next holiday's. Her parent's mood. Unsure whether she would be eating that night. So much uncertainty. Such reasons led her to be as some would say, a control freak. She needed everything to be perfect, and how she wanted it to be. She needed control of all scenarios. 

SO GETTING THROWN INTO A VIDEO game wasn't the plan, no way. A whole environment she doesn't know? A whole go-with-the-flow boy who doesn't give a shit? Hell no! She would rather throw her precious book collection into a fire. 

SO CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY she enjoyed it? Why she learnt more about herself and the world? Why she felt appreciated for once? 

THE REASON IS SIMPLE. AND that simple reason has a name. 

ALEX VREEKE. 

𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

you don't know how fucking excited i am for this book??? like i made this ages ago and i've finally got around to re-writing it. 

to all those who knew it before, i love all of you so much?? like the 20k reads means so much to me and it makes me so happy that people are reading my book and idk might actually like it, it means sm to me 🥺

so yeah, this book got rewrote/rewrite and it'll probably be more slow burn (probably not, add to my to-do list to figure out how to write slow burn lMAO) 

but i made this cover, this layout and this whole story so pretty please dont steal

and ofc, i dont own alex vreeke, or jumanji, but note that its been a solid two years since i've watched any of the movies so i'll probably be straying further from the actual canon and try and write them myself!! 

yes this was brought on by a short lockdown my state has to do, so updates will be s o  spaced out so please be patient and bear with my im almost finished highschool wtf am i doing with my lifecrisis' i might have. 

but i dedicate this to literally everyone who read, comment, starred (voted? idk bro), read this book, you all helped me grow confidence in my writing and contuine to make graphics and whatnot 

LIZA 

also let me know if you want me to realise a cast 👀

and if you want it canon (like old jonas dude) or fancast !!

WARNING

scenes from this book will contain strong language, violence and mentions of blood, contuine at your own risk!!

[start] - 15/02/20

[finish] - n/a