The Strongest Warrior of the Rising Sun

Class: Lancer.
True Name: Sanada Yukimura.
Other Names: Sanada Nobushige, Sanada Saemon-no-suke, Ben-maru, Crimson Demon of War, The Last Sengoku Hero, The Number One Warrior of Japan.
Gender: Male.
Armament: Spear, Sword, Rifle.
Height: 179cm.
Weight: 68kg.
Region: Japan.
Source: Historical Facts.
Hidden Attribute: Human.
Basic Traits: Hominidae Servant, Humanoid, Brynhildr's Beloved, Servant, Seven Knights Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.

Personality: He is a serene and soft spoken man who tends to be too nice to other people, he also can be a bit dense in some situations. But besides that, in battle he takes a fierce nature as also he is someone who takes any danger head-on without any hesitation, all while having a fearless and confident smile. He's someone who push himself to the very limit without a care, though he tends to get hotblooded. While he isn't a battle-loving person, he still will fight in wars if he has to. A pure warrior who fights not to defeat others but himself, determined to be among the best.

Motivation/Attitude towards Master: As a samurai who lived in the Sengoku period of Japan, his loyalty to the Master isn't affected by their affinity. In fact, even if his Master were to order his death he would commit seppuku without hesitation or doubt. He isn't evil by nature, he only follows the Confucian virtue of Loyalty, which means that whatever order is acceptable for him.

The Master of Chaldea is his lord, who reminds Yukimura of their lord brother Nobuyuki(Male) or his wife Akihime(Female). Regardless, his loyalty to the Master is absolute and unflinching, serving with pride at such a righteous lord.

Likes: "What I like? I have never thought about that... Peace is where the common people can live their lives, while war is where a heart's can be strengtened. But... while I do not mind going into battle, I preffer battles where the innocent does not get in the lines."
Dislikes: "It is when a man it's not convicted enough to serve one's cause... Though I'm no one to say that... since it was that what caused my downfall."

Appearance:

(His hair is black with a red strand and his eyes are golden)