part one

Jae stood like an idiot as the music began.

He had no clue what to do, for he barely even touched this type of music. The loud, hype beats blared into his ears screeching, "move!"

The crowd cheered, leaving Jae to search for the eyes of the host for help.

Fortunately, she got the message. The host raised her hands, getting in form of the popular dance in an attempt to help.

"C'mon Jae. Move it, make your fans happy," he thought to himself angrily.

Stiffly, he moved his body as best he could, trying to follow the host accurately.

It hurt that he couldn't do well for the fans. His fans expected better, didn't they? Are they enjoying it at all?

Jae could feel the other members' eyes on him. Even if they were laughing on the outside, he knew that they were pitying him.

Thankfully, Sungjin came to the rescue. Although it was quite ridiculous, he moved his body comfortably. Smiling and owning it like he was having the time of his life.

Jae stopped and burst out in laughter as if to be surprised, but inside was just very grateful that his friends were trying to help him.

The fans cheered louder, as Sungjin danced. Seeing the fans encouraging Sungjin on, Jae's heartbeat grew quicker. He felt conflicted; he knew he was not doing his best.

I have to do this. For everyone who is supporting me.

Jae moved his body yet again, forcing himself to Sungjin.

The crowd was still cheering, but Jae knew it wasn't because of him.

It was never because of him.