One Hell Of A Servant ♥

~Prologue~

 The classical music of Mozart filled the air, as people whirled by dancing along. I was walking through the dancing crowd silently, hoping to catch Lady ElClair. 

 Lady ElClair, 21 years old with a beautiful face. Her blonde hair cascades down, and curves around her classical hour glass figure, the way her hips sway seducting men who know they can't have that. Though her personality was a bit unsual. She acts a bit dumb but, she's smarter than you think. For the  past 3 years she got away with selling illegal drugs to women, all around the globe. Well past 3 years meaning, it ends today. Somehow one of her clients were unsatisfied and, didn't know that it was illegal till they found out what the substance was. So here's where I come in . 

 Everyone stopped dancing, and the trumpets blared through the room as the lights of the hanging chandeliers lowered. The only light was shining on one person. Lady ElClair walked down the stairs graciously, while her stunnning pale pink dress flowed out from behind her. The diamonds on her necklace, earrings, and hair were shining brightly against the spotlight. Her pink plump lips raised into a fake but, gently smile causing the audience to cheer a bit. Her servant took her hand, as he helped her walk down the few remaining steps.

 The light came back on, one by one as white rose petals fell down slowly onto the ballroom, and onto the crowd. She stood confidently in front of everyone, her eyes showing no emotion. 

 "Aye good evening ladies and gentlemen, I would love to thank you each and every one of you for joining me tonight, for this magnificent ball. Now please, enjoy yourself to the entertainment and, please when the chefs are coming out, please be seated to enjoy your full course meal. Thank you, and have a pleasant evening." Her rich scottish accent boomed sweetly but, strongly. 

  The crowd of people started to part away, going back to the festivities from earlier. I walked up slowly to Lady ElClair, doing a little bow.

 "Good evening Lady ElClair, you are looking marvelous as usual. But I must say, you're shining very beautiful from all the others this evening." I took her hand and placed a gentle kiss on it. 

 "Why thank you Sir Callahan. May I say, you look very dashing tonight." she smiled a bit.

 "No no, no need to compliment lil ole me. You're the one shining beautifully tonight Lady ElClair. I know this is a bit blunt but, I have urgent business to negociate with you." I pulled on a full blown smile that ladies always falls for.

 "Very well Sir Callahan, we can talk privately up in my study. This way." She walked up the stairs, swaying her hips a bit.

  I followed her up the stairs, as we entered into a grand room full of books. I pulled out a syringe out my pocket and stabbed her in the back of the neck, making her collasp instantly to the floor, dying quickly.