SOS

- Chapter 1

'Please stop! Your hurting me. Jake please!!! Jake!' I screamed with tears crawling weakly down my face. He looked me straight in the eye with a cold hearted stare. 'Don't lie it feels nice? Nahh, stop complaining Shanice! Uhh.' He went harder and I screeched in pain. His finger were digging into my exposed sides, there was nothing I could do to stop him now. He was the boss. He was always the boss. I was his bitch. His ting. His girl. And there was no way I could stop him from having his way. 'Not long now.' I thought too myself. 'He's almost done. He's almost satisfied his own needs. Almost.' He pulled out, stood up and put his clothes back on. 'Hurry up and get out my room. Tomorrow, same time. Yeahh?' I didn't say anything. I stared at him and said absolutely nothing. 'Yes?? Shanice. If you know what's good for you..' I nodded slowly, a single tear fell from my eye. I started to get changed. I was shaky as usual but this time something was different. I felt disgust. Disgust to the pit of my stomach that I let him use me like this... Then again... I had no choice. He had lashed out at me before. Dark bruises that ate away at my skin and caused awkward questions to arise Such as 'How did you get that?' And 'Who did it?' Questions that I didn't want to answer. I grabbed my bag and stepped towards the door, 'Shanice?' I turned to face him. His hair carefully parted into at least 12 corn rows, a bright earring shimmered in his left ear and his milk coffee skin glowed in the dimming sunlight 'I love you.' He kissed me passionately using skills that he could of only formed by years of practise. With other girls of course. I kissed him back, foolishly. It was those little acts that kept me running back to him. I pulled away and smiled at him. 'I love you too...'