Sleepyhead

I felt someone shaking me. "Wakey wakey Icey." I heard Bevin call. I groaned and put a hand to my eyes. "Five....more....minutes.....please...." I said sleepily. He sat on me in which I groaned loudly to. "Come on Icey, you the second oldest here. You know we have to catch food for Iona." He said.
I opened my eyes and wrapped my arms around his grey and white body. He gasped. He looked at me with his yellow eyes and chuckled.
I smiled and laughed. "Just like when we were kids huh, Bevin?" I asked amused. He nodded happily. I pushed him off of me and got up grabbing a teal dress. "So what's the weather outside?" I asked over my shoulder as I changed.
"It's semi-cloudy and it's breezy today. Please take a jacket. I don't want you to catch a cold like last time." Bevin said in the doorway of my room in the cave. I gave a playful growl.
"Hey! My winter coat came in! So I can handle the cold." I said pointing at my fur that covered my body. He chuckled. "Okay okay.
No need to get your fuzz in a bunch." He joked. After I finished changing my clothes I got my white boots. I heard him exit the cave.
I quickly grabbed a book, my only book, and ran to him. As soon as I made it outside the cave I bumped into someone. I toppled over and they collapsed. "Ow!" Iona yelled, she looked at me, "oh, good morning Icey." I gave a small chuckle. I stood up and helped Iona up.
She wore her usual purple dress and her black boots. Bevin stood bye and helped her redo her hair, he wore a simple brown trench coat with a pair of black pants and a white shirt.
"Wow Icey, really excited to try out for lessons at the royal hall, aren't you?" Bevin asked giving me a small smile. I nodded. "I waited my whole life for this moment!" I said, my tail began to wag happily.
Iona giggled. "Maybe you should watch your tail. That way you have a better chance." Iona joked.
I pouted. "You do remember I have little to no control over it." I reminded Iona. She laughed.
"Calm down, kids." Bevin said. "Bevin, just don't. You are our brother. Not our father." I said.
I saw a small sweat drop on his head. "Yes, I do quite frankly remember that. However, since our parents left us and I am older than both of yo-"
"you are only a few months older than me." I pointed out. He sighed. "I have a feeling I won't win this one." He said. "Nope." I smirked.
"Fine, lets just get over to the Castle Town." He said in defeat.
I smiled and walked towards our destiny.
---------------------------------------
Hey guys! Icey here! Please leave a comment if you wish this to be progressed. Sorry for delays on the other books I have. But I am dry on ideas. Except for "May Our Pathes Cross Again" I have ideas but school. >< anyways, follow if you want more books, vote for more chapters, and comment for my approval on books. Stay Cool My Friends!!! ^^