Life After Death Part 1

Death is mysterious right? Most people are scared of it, but they just don't know the real beauty of death. This world is an illusion, only those who die to experience the pleasure of the real world.

Hi, I am Apheena and this is my story.The sky was so clear that day, I finally decided to end myself. Before doing so, I had to drink my last cup of coffee. I was enjoying every sip, imagining how my friends and family would react after I disappear from this world.Feel like dying? I was not scared I just had the thought it would be better for me to be stuck in an eternal blackness where sound doesn't exist rather than to remain in this world where happiness and myself couldn't co-exist.After the coffee, I messaged my few friends telling my goodbye. After that, I slowly made my way towards the rooftop. I stood at the edge and closed my eyes and before ending myself I took one last breath.

I hesitated for a moment but finally, I jumped. As I was falling towards the ground everything around me seems to move slow motion. And as I reached the ground everything went black. It was so black, it also felt like my whole body was floating in the water. I felt peace and relaxation, 'maybe dying wasn't as bad as I thought' I whispered to myself.It felt like I was floating inside eternal darkness for hours until I heard a voice calling my name. 'Apheena, Apheena', the voice called. Then a light appeared and slowly I opened my eyes and saw myself laying in a bed with a humanoid looking woman beside me.'Who are you?' I asked the weird-looking creature. 'My name is Peter', the creature replied. I then asked 'Where am I, and what is this place'. 'You are in heaven a place where the dead goes, everyone on your life goes to this place', the creature responded.After the creature left the room, I stood up to take a peek outside the window. I was shocked to see the view, strange-looking and floating building were scattered outside. Flying machines is everywhere and humanoid looking creatures were roaming normally. It was like a different world, maybe my soul traveled into a dimension I thought to myself.'Great view, right?' A voice shouted. I turned around to see who it was. It was an old man with the name God written on his shirt.