Chapter 1

This is the day my life change not for the good, but for the worse. I went home to find my mom and dad slaughtered hanging from the chandelier with their organs falling out of their stomachs, and on the wall it was some kind of language, but I couldn't figure out what it said. I took Spanish in 10th grade but I know it wasn't Spanish or any kind of language that I saw of. Then all of a sudden some kind of freak of nature jumps through the wall and onto me.... knocking me out cold.

I woke up to this sick feeling in my stomach. I couldn't remember a thing, it was like my brain was turned to mush. Then I noticed some creature coming towards me. I quickly closed my eyes and tried faking I was still knocked out, but then something punctured my stomach.  It was a giant needle with green goo, but none was injected into me yet. Then the creature left the room. So I tried to pry out the giant needle but it weighed like 50 pounds, but I got it out slowly.

So I'm slowly walking around the room, and I found a hatchet and say to myself “this will come in handy." I also found a kind of cloth and wrap it around the puncture wound. As soon as I'm finish with that I will have to go out of the room. I say to myself once more   "let's do this."

I opened the door slowly but not all the way.  I see two creatures with Ak 47's with them. I sneak out and grab one of the guards and drag him back in the room. He tries to communicate to the other guard, but I silent him for good.  The other guard must of noticed the other guard missing because he knocks down the door and opens fire.  A bullet nips me in the arm, and my bullet wound is bleeding furiously, so I quickly throw the hatchet at his head. Direct hit. I walk out of the room with the creatures head at the bottom of the door.

As I'm walking down the hallway smoke fills the room. I quickly drop onto my stomach, and see three more guards. I start to crawl towards the guards, I notice they can't see each other, so I grab one of the guard’s ankles and pull on it. I quickly slice his mouth off and then split his head in two. I do the same thing to the others.

As I get out of the hallway I'm in a laboratory type room. I see the creatures and people in tubes that are frozen. Then I get hit from behind by something.  I turn around and a creature is on top of me trying to tear me apart. I quickly grab my hatchet and swung at his chest. Then he falls like rubber. I get him off me and kill the scientists and move on.

I get to what looks like a cafeteria with hundreds of creatures. "This is going to be tough" I thought. Some creatures saw Me but I silenced them. I was about to get to the next room when I hear a loud hissing going on behind me. All I can think of was run.

As I was running I get a quick glimpse behind me. All I see are creatures that are disguised as my mom and dad. I notice a closet around a corner. As soon as I get in I sob quietly, thinking about how good of parents my mom and dad were. I really miss them, as I saw the creatures ran past the closet. I get out of the closet , and I saw a parachute grabbed it, and saw the driver’s seat and killed the creature driving the aircraft, then took control until I saw my home town, then I kicked out a window and pulled the parachute.

I landed on the ground and ran to look for food, water, and shelter. I reach this warehouse where it looks empty but it isn't because you just have that feeling.  So I yell " anybody here!?" Which was probably a mistake when somebody comes up next to with a gun cocked and ready to fire. I couldn't tell what kind of gun it was but that didn't matter right now.

I asked him “what are you doing? I'm not one of them!" Then he noticed my hatchet that had purple blood on it, and put the gun back in his pocket.

He asked me "You one of them?"

"One of what?" I replied

"Don't play around."  He said in a serious tone.

"What do you mean, I'm not" I say.