🔥Fire🔥

Destructive paths of scarlet and canary weaving their way through forests of green giants which used to rule the lands. Waves of merciless heat scouring their route towards the cities. The towns, evacuated, left deserted, waiting to be ruins. Lost teddy bears and old discarded photographs await their turn. Their turn to fall like the trees, to burn like the forests. Eastern Australia was the target and soon the target will be eliminated. Terminated. whole forests left in devastation. The remains will be charcoal and the people will be scarred. Humanities efforts will be for nothing. Is this what you want?

Obviously no one wants fire to take control, the other elements are there to balance the equation. But if the balance becomes undone then fire might be the resounding winner, so lets take a further look at it. 

Connected to the South, Fire is a purifying, masculine energy, and connected to strong will and energy. The sheer strength of fire is well known. But for it to be purifying? If you have a piece of evidence against you, a receipt to show you brought drugs, a death threat you sent to a recent suicide victim. You would want to have it destroyed. Burn it, set it ablaze or just use it as kindling. To some it could be seen as purifying yourself.  Magnesium once greeted with flame glows a bright white, a sign of purity. 

Fire both creates and destroys, and this symbolizes the fertility of it. A power seemingly created by the sun which can ignite a country if subtle enough. Creates new ground, a blank canvas by destroying the previous artwork. Take Australia for example, a country set on fire which burnt for months, deeming the koalas seemingly extinct. the people who heard about it advertised it through social media and go fund me websites. The money raised for the firefighters and animal rescue centres though a lot was not enough to maintain the fires and they spread quickly covering town after town with blazing heat and clouds of smoke. It wasn't until the rain set in mid January that the fires were calmed. Though the country still is up in flames. 

fire creates warmth, the key to survival, one of the three main ingredients of life in the wild. it creates a chance in the mind of a survivalist. out in the woods with a simple pack, life or death gets separated by two pieces of wood and a couple matches. now that you have flame you need food. you kill a bird, pluck it now what. cant eat it raw, you need to cook it. fire creates survival.

The Big Bang theory is a cosmological model of the observable universe from the earliest known periods through its subsequent large-scale evolution. The universe began as a very hot, small , and dense superforce (the mix of the four fundamental forces ), with no stars, atoms , form, or structure (called a "singularity"). Then about 13.8 billion years ago, expanded very quickly (thus the name "Big Bang"). This started the formation of atoms, which eventually led to the formation of stars and galaxies. It was george lemaitre who first noted (in 1927) that an expanding universe could be traced back in time to an originating single point. this combustion that supposedly created life was basically a ball of heat or fire. Fire can heal or harm, and can bring about new life or destroy the old and worn.

In Tarot, Fire is connected to the wand suit (although in some interpretations, it is associated with the sword).  The Suit of Wands is associated with the element of Fire. Fire is hot, wild, unpredictable, and energetic. It can be creative in helping us to cook food or build tools, or it can be destructive, like a devastating bush fire or house fire. Fire is symbolic of passion, energy, enthusiasm, and sexuality. It is a masculine element and reflects the drive and willpower of the masculine energy. In a deck of playing cards, Wands corresponds to Clubs. The negative aspects of the Suit of Wands include illusion, egotistical behaviour, impulsiveness, a lack of direction or purpose, or feeling meaningless. Wands Tarot cards often represent the astrological signs of Fire – Leo, Sagittarius and Aries. When you see a Wands Court Card in a Tarot reading, it often relates to a person with a Leo, Sagittarius or Aries star sign. Generally, Wands people are energetic, charismatic, warm, spiritual.