Prolouge

" Alex what the fuck was that"

" Alex what the fuck was that" . I yelled barging into Mr. Skarsguard room . It was after school and I was beyond pissed about what had just happened  last period

" that's Mr. Skarsguard watch your mouth Ms.Andrews ". He stated calmly typing away on his computer

" oh look at you with the formalities, you weren't so formal when you were fucking me on top of the desk". I yelled

He stopped typing and got out of his seat walking up to me and aggressively pulling me towards him.

"Shut your mouth , Some one could hear you".he said his eyes staring intensely into mine.

"  we agreed never to speak of that". He continued loosening his grip on my arm.

"You said it would be in both of our interests to forget everything that happened and move on with our lives and that's what I did ,but you see me with James in the hallway and you practically attack him are you crazy it's like you say one thing then do another ". I said

" he was suppose to be in class, and your classes were done for the day you should've gone home not  mating with him in the hallway like some in heat kitten" . He said

" oh my bad since we're on the subject of things   I shouldn't be doing how about fucking my history teacher where were you then Mr . pda patrol". I yelled

" for the last fucking time will you stop saying that out loud veronica". He yelled luckily the door was closed

" that's Ms. Andrews watch your mouth Mr. Skarsguard" . I retorted  I watched as he let out a scoff placing his hand on his hips.

" you think that little shit James cares about you, I know guys like James, I was friends with guys like James ,soon as he gets what he wants from.you he'll tell you to kick rocks". He informed as if he was saving me from some fate .I couldn't help but let out a laugh .

" kinda like what you did huh, there's an analogy for this situation, what's it called again ....the pot calling the kettle black". I responded

" that's different I..." he said unable to finish his sentence

" Mr. Skarsguard with all do respect , I will be having a word with my counselor about moving from your class since my presence seems to cause you a great deal of stress, I just ask of you to control whatever instinct you have when you see me in the halls with a boy ,with that I bid you farewell sir". I said turning around to exit  as soon as I did a pair of hands grabbed my arm spinning me back around.

" what are you doing" I asked

" your not switching classes", he commanded

" and who's gonna stop me". I said he's honestly lost his mind. I watched as he picked up a pen from his cup of writing utensils and dropped it on the floor.

" pick it up". He demanded

" what". I said looking at him confused

" I SAID PICK IT UP ". He yelled His sudden change of tone scared me as if acting with out a second thought I crouched down

" no, bend over".he commanded I was mad at him there was no way I was gonna do whatever it is he's telling me, but I did it anyways. As soon as I did I felt a familiar hard member press against me as hands gripped my waist.

" Alex wh-" but i was cut off

" why do you do this to me Veronica, I try so hard to stay away from you but you make everything so hard , you make me so hard". He complained I bent up but that's when he bent me over the desk clearing it of all the suppiles , I wanted this, I know I did . I wanted to slap him ,tell him off and win this argument like I had when I'd turned to leave but I was limp .

I felt him throw my skirt up exposing my bottom, thankful I'd warn them today, part of me had walked in because of what happened earlier but another part of me came in hoping this would happen.
I layed there as he slapped and squeezed and toyed with my butt . I knew I was wet he told me he got off on teasing women in bed that sadistic fuck. Then suddenly I felt a finger slip inside ,i let a moan escape.

"We can't have you making any noise now can we , ". He. Said just then his tie came into view, he put it over my mouth tying it so I would make less noise.

" you wanted this didn't you, it's why you came in here all smart mouthed". He said as he continued pumping fingers into me I nodded my head letting out a muffled yes.

" I'll give you what you came for". He said suddenly a hand clamped over my mouth as he drove his long thick cock inside me I practically yelled in pleasure , muffled moans filling up the room as he began building up momentum. He reached over squeezing my tits as he ramed into me drilling his way to my womb.

" you aren't going anywhere are you". He asked

"No Mr. Skarsguard ". I responded muffled shaking my head in ecstasy.