Chapter 33

LAQUINTA IS PLAYED BY @LAQUINTA1432

BRITNEY IS PLAYED BY @T-S-G-B

ENJOY!

Andre James

I was hungry as fuck and felt like I could eat 75,000 Big Macs. So I went to McDonald's and got me a Big Mac, super sized.

I was walking out of McDonald's when I spotted this fine chick. She was short, phat, long hair, and beautiful, just like I like em. Being Papi Dre I had to go talk to her.

"Excuse me."

"Yes."

"You're beautiful and I'm going to make you mine before you even think about saying no. I'm going to be the nigga you call, text, fuck, make love to, ride for, and marry baby girl. Ain't no nigga going to ever take my place in your heart. This all might sound like a fairy tale or me just trying to get in your pants, but believe baby I'm a real as they come." I said. She just giggled and blushed.

"What's your name?" She asked.

"You call me Papi Chulo. Here's my number. Call me anytime beautiful." I kissed her cheek and walked away. I knew she was blushing when I walked away. Look at me who wouldn't. I know she gon call a nigga.

LaQuinta Massenburg

FLASBACK

I knocked on Tim door, but I didn't get an answer. That's strange his car was here. I twisted the door knob and it was unlocked. He never lock his shit. Dumb ass. I could hear grunts and moans coming from the back.

"Oooh Tim! Yes fuck em! Quinta can't fuck you like a can, can she?" I heard my best friend scream.

"No the bitch ain't never gave me no pussy. Your shit tight as hell." He grunted. That's a lie cause she been ran thru like the city bus and she got that CLAP! I busted thru the door. They jumped away from each other.

"Be honest is her pussy really tight Tim?" I teased. He shook his head no. I know it's not.

"I was going to give your ass some pussy tonight, but that went out the window. By the way I hope you know she got that CLAP." I bust out laughing. His face paled. I removed my earrings and tied my hair up.

I started beating both their ass. He was screaming like a lil bitch. Fuck niggas I tell ya.

"Enjoy your trip to the clinic." I said. I grabbed my shit and took some of his money for emotional damage.

FLASHBACK OVER

《《《》》》

I had just broke up with my no good ass ex-boyfriend who I caught cheating on me, with my now ex-best friend. I knew I shouldn't have trusted them together. It's funny how I was going to tell him I loved him today, but look how that turned out. I didn't even cry I just beat both of their asses and left his house. I made my way to McDonald's and order some Chicken Nuggets and a Oreo and M&M McFlurry. I just sat at the both eating and minding my business.

Oh excuse me for being rude. My name is LaQuinta Shanice Massenburg. I'm 20 years old, I love to dress up because no matter where I go I got to look the part. I like to draw, write and read on wattpad, sing, and dance. I'm a calm, quiet, artistic, funny, crazy, creative, friendly, sort of mean, and chill type person. I'm single, but knowing Dre I won't be for long. Who knows I just might take him up on his offer.

《《《》》》

Two Weeks Later...

Andre James