▼ [PNG] Customized Wattpad Logo

Please refer to the multimedia for more information about what is inside the pack.

-

{ R U L E S }

FOLLOW ME (Optional). If you are a kind-hearted person and wants to stay updated with me or with the resources that I will be posting in the future, you could follow me if you want. Also, consider this as your payment for taking my resources. Again, this is only optional and it still depends on you.
ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR READING LIST. Any reading list will do, as long as you put it on one of your reading list. Doing this will make you up-to-date with the resource that I will post.
VOTE AND COMMENT (Required). You should 'vote' and comment "Taking this, @-yoonginism." or "Pahingi ako wifeu ng Bangtan. @-yoonginism" You are free to choose between the two on which to comment or you can just simply comment anything as long as you tag me in it. Please consider doing this as your payment for me.
EXTERNAL LINK. From now on, I will be placing the link of the resource on the external links of each chapter and for those of you who uses mobile, I will also place the link at the end of each chapter. So please, don't message me saying that you cannot find the link. I will not entertain those messages.
RE-EDITING AND REDISTRIBUTING. Strictly DO NOT redistribute the resources without the creator's notice or permission or else you will be placed on the blacklist of this book. Do not re-edit the resource and redistribute it while claiming that it was yours. Please be considerate and have some respect for the creator.
DO NOT STEAL. You have to follow all of the rules before I will give you the password of the resource. Starting from now on, I will not entertain those who haven't followed the rules because I used to give it to them without following the rules because I don't want to be rude.

-

Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/t59hz6getta208r/Customized%20Wattpad%20Logo.zip?dl=0