10.) Connect your very own website.

So you wish to link your very own website! You must be enjoying Wattpad a lot then (I don’t blame you, it’s addictive!) First, however, you must already have your website ready to go.

Great, so you’re all ready! Here is the step – by – step guide to connecting your website to Wattpad. (This won’t be the same as receiving auto-updates, but it will allow your fans/friends to access your website easier).

1.)   Go to your profile.

You can go to your profile by clicking on the drop down menu next to the search bar, where it says hi ‘your name.’

2.)   Edit profile.

This option can be found next to ‘About Me’ at the top of your Wattpad profile.

3.)   Click ‘edit’ at the bottom of your ‘Edit profile’ page.

Scroll down on the ‘My account’ page, until you see the option ‘Edit’ and then it’s all just a click of the mouse.

4.)   Go to the ‘website’ option, just under your location in the edit section.

Now all you have to do is add the URL for your website, and you are ready to go. If you want a website, and are unsure of what website builder to use, I strongly recommend sites like www.wix.com or you could make a ‘blogspot.’ (If you’d like to check out a wix website, click on ‘open external link’ on the right hand side of the page—you might have to scroll down a little).

5.)   Don’t forget to ‘save’ your changes afterwards!

Wow, your page is looking awesome now! Why not show it off by getting more involved in the Wattpad community? Check out the forums, speak to other Wattpaders, or even check out the official Wattpad facebook page!