Chapter 1

Maddies POV

"Hey Emily." I said walking inside our condo. "Hey maddie!" Said Emily my bffl.

Oh I totally forgot to introduce my self. I'm maddie, and my bffl Is Emily. We live in a condo in the national forest of Montana. We have badass cars. Our condo is a three story condo. Our cars look like those off of fast and furious. Mine looks like vin desaels car. (Srry I don't know how to spell his name.) Emily's looks like Paul walkers car.

We have and elevator in our house. We have flat screens, hot tubs or jucussies, a big pool, a gym, five dogs and two cats, surprisingly that get along very well. It's awsome.

Alright back to what I was doing.

I walked into the living room were Emily was playing minecraft. "Hey maddie want to join?" She asked.

"Yea sure." I said as I sat down and logged onto minecraft. "Want to do creative or survival?" I asked her. "Creative." she said quickly. "Ok." I said laughing.

Time skip.

We were out in town shopping and we finally came to our favorite store. Spencer's. They have so many minecraft clothes and game and ect. it's awsome.

"Come on" I said pulling Emily along. "I'm comin." she said mocking my voice.

I turned around and glared at her. She does it all the time. She glared back at me and we busted out laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK SO THIS IS THE FIRST CHAPTER AND ME AND EMILY WILL GO TO ALOT MORE PLACE AND DO A WHOLE LOT OF STUFF EXCITING. BYYYYYYYYYEEEEEE.