Romans Return

It was the 22 July and Roman had just got back from a 4 day shooting trip with his brother Dale. I did not go as somebody had to look after the kids. I saw Romans GTR pull up on the drive way, I ran to the door to welcome him home. It was quite late so I sent the Noah,Kane and Cora to bed as I said they could wait till the dad got home. It was about 10pm and I said to Roman could you check that the kids were asleep. Roman heads to Cora bedroom then Kane's. After he visited Noah, Roman said that he had saw a set on my clothes in Noah's room. I looked a Roman strangely and I said I did not see him take them or know about it. I quickly thought to my self what if he finds out what happend between me and Noah last night. I dashed up to Noah's room to move them and pretended to ask him why he has them but Roman did know that I was just speaking to my self. I went down stairs to tell Roman that Noah though there was something in the pockets and he said he would not do it again.

The 19th of July
I had just check that the kids had gone to sleep. Roman had left for a shooting trip with his brother and I felt my self getting more and more horny. So I went to my room and grabbed my pink 6inch dildo out for one of the draws from under the bed. I put it in my clean shaven pussy and pushed it in as far as it would go. But that did not cure my hornyness. I grabbed out my vibrator and plugged into the closest socket available in put the end all the way up my pussy with the dildo up my asshole. I was moaning so much that Noah herd me. He quietly turns on one of Romans go pros and hides it on a cabinet by my door with out me knowing.

The 20th of July
I woke up and made the kids breakfast. Noah was first awake and came down stairs and gave me strange looks. I though he was just in a mood. I left Noah incharge of the house why I nipped to the shop to buy some milk. I was gone for about 10 minutes. I come back in the house to be surprised by Kane waiting for me. He said he saw Noah come out of my room with a camera and some red cloth. I did not know what Kane ment when he said some red cloth. I headed up to Noah's room to ask him if this was true and Noah said yes I took a camera to film a video on how to build this lego set for my channel. I looked at his top and it was a red cloth material so I though that was what Kane was on about. Later that night I went to put some washing on so I went into my room to get the clothes I was wearing yesterday I found the grey leggings I was wearing yesterday and the Nike top as well but I could not find my red Calvin Klein thong or my sport bra. I though to my self that may be I put them in before with a red wash. I headed up to check that the kids where asleep so I open Kane's door to find he fast asleep and the same with Cora but Noah door was open about 2 inches and I looked inside and saw what looked to be my thong and sports bra. At this point I thought I was just going crazy. But by the way that his beds sheets were going up and down I thought just may be he wanking off to the sent of my pussy. I headed down stairs to go and finger myself as what Noah was doing really turned me on. I went down to reach my dildo but it was not there so I spend 5 minutes looking but no luck. So I just has to finger myself untill I came.

The 21 of July
I went to do my daily routine at the gym and came home for a shower as after lunch I was going to go out with my sister and leave my mum with the kids. I had a great night we all got a little drunk as it was here 35 birthday. I came home just after 10 pm and my mum said all the kids were in bed. So I let my mum out and went to check on the kids. Cora and Kane were both flat out but once again noah bedsheets where moving up and down with my underwear in his other hand that was pressed against his nose. So I walk in turn the light on and yell what are you doing. He said nothing his face had gone bright red I had caught him. I took him to my room so I don't wake up Kane or Cora. I grabbed him by the ear down the stairs and into my room where I forced him on my bed. I asked him again what he was doing so. Noah was lying on my bed naked with a look of fear on his face, I bent him over and spank him so hard that he scremed so loud. I then took him up to his bedroom to put him to bed and collect my underwear but on the way up I noticed how his dick was hard and so long I would say it was about 8inch witch was longer than my dildo. This is where the horny drunk side of me said let him fuck you. So I shut his door behind us and I started to get undressed. From my slutty red dress and my Victoria secret thong and bra. Noah said what are you doing. I told him he could run his dick in-between my tits. Quickly and surely he started thrusting his dick up and down. I said to him how about you rub it in between my ass checks but i said don't put it in. So he starts thrusting his dick between my ass checks and then he said he slipped and his dick  all the way up my ass hole and I said don't stop now. He thrusts harder than he ever had a slight moan came out my mouth so I told him why don't we finnish this in my room as I did not what the kids to wake up. I lied down on my bed and he must of forgot what I said not in the pussy. He started fucking me in the pussy but I was enjoying it. He reached into my draw and grabs a condom and a gag he slid the condom over his 8 inch dick and put the gag in my mouth and strapped it to the back of my neck. He then continued fucking me for 10 minutes until he said he going to cum. He pulled out his dick, roles up the condom and shoots his cum all over my belly and my tits . He untied the gag and I said I will clean it off tomorrow. He then starts to lick the cum of my tits. Slowly moved down to my belly the out the unexpected he starts to eat me out. Noah did this for 10 minutes untill he said he ready for round 2. He shoves his dick in my mouth and said enjoy this. 5 minutes later he puts another warm load on my tits. Then I tell him I'm very sleepy and I going to bed at this point it was 1:30am. Just before I fell asleep I felt Noah put his dick up my pussy for the last time and slept with it up there.

Morning of the 22nd of July
Roman was expecting to be home In 7 hours and Noah still had his dick in my pussy. Noah woke and said he really badly needed to go for a piss. I warned him that the toilet in the  onsweet had broke so he gets he on my hands an knees and starts to piss in my mouth. I was so grossed out about it. I tried to move but Noah said I will tell Roman if I moved. He said one other thing as well that was you better let me cum in your mouth and you have to swallow it. So he grabbed my vibrator and pushed it right up against my pussy and grabbed a pair of my thong and started sniffing them while he was wanking. 2 minutes later he shot his cum in my mouth and I had no choice but to swallow it. So I did. Noah leaves my room with no clothes and runs upstairs. I quickly jump in a shower and wash all Noah's cum of my tits. Noah came down for breakfast and winked at me and said are little secret. Latter that day Noah said he was going to meet up with some of his friends. I take this time to look around Noah's bedroom and I was shock about what I found. He had been collecting my panties and my bras. So I lifted them out and put them in the wash as they were covered in crisp marks. Witch I think was cum. After searching his whole room I found about 6 of my thongs. I go on his pc to see what he has been doing on there. I type in his password to be shocked with Google open with Britney Atwood nudes in the search bar. I don't tell Roman or Noah any thing about what I found. With out thinking I walk past my clothes that I took off in front Noah before we fucked. Be for I knew Roman car was on the drive way and the kids where back in bed