Thoughts

Why? There are a lot of questions we ask ourselves but there's no answers to most of them. Each day we wake up to a world that has been created for us to live in. Are we all meant to be happy throughout our lives? Are we meant to follow a certain path? The questions are endless.

What if we're in this world for no reason at all and that God created all of this because he was experimenting, what if there are others out there who are watching us?

I wake up every day thinking of what it would be like to be a person suffering from cancer or a filthy rich kid who doesn't know what else to do with their money. Why was I given this particular life? In fact why was everybody given their specific life? What if there is more to this magnificent life or what if there's just a dead end?

I'm a teenage girl. My name is Diana and these are just some of the questions that are going around in my head. Is this normal? Because while I'm thinking of these totally strange questions my friend beside me could be thinking about what shoes she will buy next? Or the boy sitting across from me could be thinking of a way to complete the level he is currently struggling on his new computer game? Who knows maybe everyone is thinking the same questions as me I don't know. Life is a very fascinating thing and there are endless possibilities to each outcome. If I do anything different on any day my future could be instantly changed into something spectacular or something dreadful. Will I become a serial killer or will I be the next president of my country?

My routine everyday is pretty much the same, I don't really have a choice to my life for the first 18 years, because it is controlled by my parents. After 18 years the decisions are all up to me. But what if that's already too late? What if my path was something else? And my destiny was to do something else? But I wasn't able to fulfil this so called destiny because I didn't have a power over my life.

I wake up go to school, for an education, without that I wouldn't be writing this so called story I'll develop. It's crazy to think that someone out in Africa is dying and I'm here at home watching Netflix and procrastinating. I have 3 essays to write while someone in Iraq the same age as me is learning how to shoot people and kill them in the most efficient way possible. Am I lucky to have this life? Yes. No. Maybe?

I go on my phone, and open an app called Instagram who was made by other people living this magnificent life. It's cool right? Now they can say they achieved something in life and it wasn't totally pointless. And everyone else can be proud of them. But behind this app might be millions of cyberbullies who are able to reach their victim easier. What is their destiny in life? To make people regret their life? To make people sad? Or is it just to satisfy their hormones and their fazes? One wrong thing they say and it could end someone's life. But behind this app could also be millions of people who just want to make friends and this brings me to my next paragraph.

This app. Well this app led me to an unimaginable gift that changed my life and it continues to change me. That gift is a friend. A friend that means so much to me and will continue to mean so much to me by every passing day. Her name is Ashley. And she has thought me the true meaning of friendship. I never thought someone so far away could mean so much to me. I live in Ireland while she lives all the way in New York, my dream destination.

When someone asks me 'how are you?' Or 'how was your day' I can't entirely answer that question because I don't always know how I am, or I don't really know how to sum up my day in one full sentence. Most people just simply get it over with and say 'yeah it was good' or others might even say that it was the best day of their life. For me, it's just a never ending cycle of various events, are they random or does everything in my life happen for a reason? I don't know. But when someone asks me this question I'll pretend to be someone I'm not for that one question and say 'I'm fine'. Am I really fine? Is the definition of fine, happy, sad, confused, distraught, curious, indecisive, angry, ecstatic etc. No it's not, fine is just a word. It could mean anything or nothing.

Even though I'm still young and I have many more years to live or do I only have a few days? I guess I'll never know what tomorrow brings so I just have to live every day to the fullest.

Please follow me on:
Instagram: @qt_diana, @bxeauty Twitter: @qt_Diana

Thanks for reading, I hope you liked it
(: