The beasts

One sunny morning, Elizebeth woke up and suddenly realised she had to go to school! She quickly had a shower, got dressed and went down stairs to get break fast. When she went down stairs she found her little sister(katy), her mum and her dad eating breakfast. "Haha you are going to be late for school!" Laughed Katy. "Katy" yelled mum " don't be horrible to your sister. It is not nice"
"ok,mummy" replied Katy
Then Elizebeth realised she wasn't hungry,so she said goodbye to her family and went to school. On her way to school she stopped to knock on her friends house so she could walk with her. Her friends name was Lucy. Lucy and Elizebeth had been friends since primary school and they always walk to school together. Suddenly, Lucy ran outside and started walking to school with Elizebeth.

When they got to school there was a big crowed of people. "I wonder what they are looking at" asked Elizebeth
"Lets go and have a look!" Replied Lucy. When they got over there they saw what it was, it was Matthew the boy who has been to school every single day but, something was wrong. He was lying on the floor saying something luckily Elizebeth and Lucy pushed to the front to hear what he was saying. "I have had a horrible expirience....." Murmered Matthew but, he didn't finish he fell asleep. Suddenly the new boy ran to Matthew and shook him to see if he was ok but, Matthew didn't wake up " He's dead....." Said the new boy. Then a teacher came out and called an ambulance but, the ambulance person said " There is nothing we can do he is dead"

Lucy had to go home early today so she couldn't walk hime with her. Elizebeth decided to walk home next to the lake. Suddenly a hand grabbed my boot another nearly ripped my jeans. I fell in and suddenly a piercing pain appeard in my leg. Then I saw what the pain was a huge (and sharp) tooth in my leg. Finally Elizebeth saw what the thing was. It was a beast!!!
Suddenly a hand grabbed Elizebeths hand and pulled her out of the lake.

When Elizebeth woke ul she was in the hospital "did you get rid of the beast?" Asked Elizebeth
"what beasts?" Was the reply

So to this day the beasts are still in the lake.......