CHAPTER 1 • ALLIES

•S̶E̶T̶T̶I̶N̶G̶  ⤵
Ink was taking care of the hotel that they created {Mostly Ink} with his three best friends, Blue, Dream, and Core!Frisk {Core for short}.

•D̶R̶E̶A̶M̶'S̶  P̶O̶V̶
I was working at the main desk,  waiting for residents to come in. It was a quiet day. Ink was having a hard time trying to fix the computers with Core and blue was making some breakfast for us and others when they came along.

Suddenly, I heard the door creek open and to my surprise, we had visitors!
It looked like two of them, one all bloody with a huge crack in his skull, which made me shiver, and the other had a peach turtleneck sweater, petting a cat.
Then I noticed that they're the managers of those two restaurants downtown!! Honestly, I'm kinda a fan of there cooking lol.
I got in my position,  getting ready to welcome them.

•C̶C̶I̶N̶O̶'S̶ P̶̶O̶̶V̶̶
Horror and I walked through the doors of I heard to believe, inks hotel. When we got in, we was greeted by... Dream!
I was shocked! I never knew he worked here! A-anyways, I walked over to the front desk, stroking my cat and grabbing horror, bringing him over too.
"Welcome to the AU Hotel, Ccino and Horror!" Dream announced sweetly to me and Horror with a smile.

"Hello Dream! Good to see you! "

"... Hi" Horror said rough and quietly.

Dream smiled and said, "Y'all should be residents! You too are the first! Well sign in here and you can find your rooms or take a tour of the place and meet the other staff!" I smiled as I took the keys and walked away, so did horror.

I turned to horror and smiled. "Maybe we might get to meet the cook of the hotel, eh! "
Horror nodded, keeping his eyes on the ground.

-------------------
{ 𝓣𝓱𝔁 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓮! 𝓘 𝔀𝓲𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓼𝓸𝓸𝓷 𝓾𝔀𝓾 }

{ 𝓑𝔂𝓮 𝓫𝔂𝓮! }