Battlefield 3: Comrades

OPERATION RADIATION

DAY ONE

CHERNOBYL, UKRAINE

1300 HOURS

Alright bravo team. We need to head to coordinates 1 and 3. We're gonna have to split up. Dima and Vladimir, you guys will head to coordinate 3. Viktor and I will head to coordinate 1. Once you guys get there, wait for the jeeps to come. When that's done, look for a man named Muhammad. He wears a black suit with a red tie, he is about 5 feet tall with brown hair. He usually wears a gas mask in environments like this but, it's unlikely for him to wear that in a meeting. He's on a wheelchair, so it'll be easy for you to identify. Alright let's split up. Go! Go! Go!

30 minutes later...

*radio beeps* *alright guys. The jeeps can be here any second right now... Here they come! Alright I see him. Focus on his head. When he's done doing his speech, pull the trigger* Settle down! Settle down! It has been 8 years since we have been fighting. The Russians think they can defeat us! They think they can just treat us like dogs! They think they can do whatever they want to us! They have choices! Even though the Russians are powerful, they cannot defeat us! All they want is victory! They have 2 choices... To surrender, or they will suffer the consequences! Us as the Taliban, will make them suffer!!! *the crowd yells victory is ours* *Dima! Take the shot!!* *50 cal fires* Shit! The Taliban are looking for us! Head to the extraction point!

5 minutes later...

Alright mission is accomplished Muhammad is killed.

OPERATION AIRBORNE

DAY TWO

ABOVE PARIS, FRANCE

1400 HOURS

Ok. We need to break this panel to access the plane. Once we're done doing that, we start raiding the plane and find the VIP. Now heres the bad news. The VIP is restrained and he's being guarded by 8 of the PLR, but the good news, is that I have a bomb planted on both engines of the plane before we got on. So once we position at the door, Dima, you detonate bomb. *loud gunshots in the cabin* Oh god. Lets go! Dima! Run to the stairs! I'll cover you! *loud explosion* Shit! What was that!? Dima! You didn't detonate it did you! No! *nikolai looks out the window* Shit! It's the PLR! They knew we would come! Ambush!! *the squad runs to the top floor* Agh! I'm hit! Said Viktor. Vladimir! Go help Viktor! *dima and nikolai run to the VIP room* Alright Dima! Detonate it!!! *the a380's left wing rips off* Shit! Help me! Help me! Said the VIP. Don't worry! You'll be out of here soon! *the a380 makes a big hole near the squad* Nikolai! I healed him! Said Vladimir

Alright! Lets jump!! *squad jumps out with the VIP* Aaahhh!!

2 hours later...

CNN NEWS STATION

THURSDAY NIGHT

MANHATTAN, NEW YORK

9:37 PM

BREAKING NEWS! THERE HAS BEEN A PLANE CRASH NEAR THE NOTRE DAM AND IS STILL BEING INVESTIGATED. REPORTS SAY THAT THE PLANE HAD "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS" THAT WERE TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE PLANE. THE PLANE'S DESTINATION WAS LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM. THE "ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT" DESTINATION, KNOWN BY EUROPEAN GOVERNMENT, WAS HEADED FOR LAGUARDIA AIRPORT. THERE HAS BEEN AN UNBELIEVABLE AMOUNT OF CONSPIRACIES ABOUT THE CRASH. ONE OF THEM WERE ABOUT THE BEGINNING OF WORLD WAR 3, ONE OF THEM WERE ABOUT THE SECOND EVENT OF 9/11 (WHICH WOULD BE 7/11) THERE ARE WAY MORE OF THEM AROUND THE. *news crew finds terrible intel about the crash* Oh no. WE HAVE UPDATED NEWS ABOUT THE CRASH. THE PEOPLE ON THE PLANE WERE MEMBERS OF THE NEWLY CREATED ARMY CALLED THE PLR WHICH STANDS FOR PEOPLE'S LIBERATION AND RESISTANCE. THEY STARTED A............. GLOBAL WAR OF 2014........... OH MY GOSH. THE GOVERNMENT HAS INTEL ON A MAN NAMED SOLOMON. HE IS ALSO THE LEADER OF THE PLR AND HIS PLANS ARE UNKNOWN KNOWN BY THE GOVERNMENT. WE WILL GATHER INTEL ON THIS WAR AND SOLOMON AHEAD OF TIME. I'M WOLF BLITZER AND THIS IS THE SITUATION ROOM. BACK TO YOU KAREN. ALRIGHT NOW I'M GONNA TEACH YOU HOW TO MAKE DEEP FRIED TURKEY.......

OPERATION SWORDBREAKER

DAY ONE

TERHAN, IRAN

1200 HOURS

STOP! The main character is now Sgt Henry Blackburn. He is a more major character than Dima. In the next book I make, You will read about Blackburn and his missions he has to do. Will he kill Solomon before he strikes? Read the Battlefield 3 Novel Series by me to find out. WARNING WARNING WARNING! TO SEE THE SPOILERS FOR BF3 GO DOWN TO SEE THEM. I RECOMMEND TO LOOK AT THIS AFTER YOU BEAT THE BATTLEFIELD 3 GAME BY EA BUT ITS YOUR CHOICE. GO DOWN TO SEE.

ONE: Dima suffers from radiation infection

TWO: Blackburn kills Solomon but it is unknown if the nuke detonates or not