Story of Us (Niall Horan fanfic) Chapter 2

Chapter 2

I looked over and saw, well, not what i expected. I saw an innocent blonde boy. What was i thinking?! A murderer? Really? You've really outdone yourself this time, I thought. After bickering with myself for about a good thirty seconds I probably looked pretty stupid. I tried to play it off cool.

"Hi, i'm Niall, Niall Horan." I heard, with the cool autumn wind brushing my face.

At this moment I had just realized how adorable he was. Okay...act normal, I said to myself. Act. Normal.

I brushed back the hair in my face. "Hi, i'm Alice." I stuttered, of course I couldn't act normal.

"What was that? Alice? Well Alice, you have a beautiful name." Niall said, making conversation acting oblivous to the fact that i made myself look like a total idiot.

"Yeah, u-um thank you." I kicked a leaf out of my way due to nervousness. Did he seriously just call me beautiful?

I thought I heard a car go by, but with Niall as a distraction, I let it off as nothing, staring into his crystal blue eyes.

"Oh, well, I think that's our bus..." Niall said.

"Oh, crap, i didn't even notice!" I quickly shot back into reality as i started toward the bus.

Niall quickly followed behind and giggled, "You're cute" he said as we stepped on to the bus for the

first day of high school.