CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

___

I woke up with my eyes wide in surprise.

Did I just had another glimpse of what's about to happen here?

Oh wait, I'm not thesame Clydeur anymore. He was just like the Empress in that dream, a serious looking prince, but I'm different right now.

And that girl with cherry blonde hair, Lady Mia. Clydeur fell in love with her?

Is that why I felt awkward with her the last time? For all I know, I felt awkward since she is the one who fell for me, just like what she said. Did we switched for a particular reason?

And on top of it: I saw Eldest there too!

She's the girl who volunteered to become my first dance. It was really her, no doubt. But I never thought that Clydeur himself was the one who gave her the name Lady Athalia.

But I'm confused. Eldest is already called by Lady Mia by that name. Is that her real name, or the timelime really changed and got messed up?

Blinking my eyes for a moment, I sat on my bed as I looked at the wallclock. It was already 8 in the morning. I remembered sleeping around 1 in the afternoon.

Did I sleep the whole day yesterday?

I shrugged my shoulders as I stood up. Seems like it, since I'm hungry now.

And as if on cue, the door opened, revealing Jamie with the tray of my breakfast. She then flashed her angelic smile at me. "Good morning your highness."

"Good morning nanny!" I smiled back. Shaking off those thoughts about my dreams, I need to focus on the present. "Did Eldest come back?"

Jamie froze from her spot as she looked at me. "Your highness, you don't know?"

I felt a sudden pang of nervousness surrounded me. "K-know what?"

She hesitated to tell me, but she gave in. "Eldest went missing."

What?

What?

My eyes were wide as I stared at her. "Missing? Since when?"

"Since yesterday, your highness." Jamie answered, looking at me worriedly. "Don't worry, she must have gone to her estate to check if everything is alright."

I sighed as I sat on the couch. "Hope so." I mumbled to myself as I started eating my breakfast. Time flies so fast and I was already finished. It was already bath time and as always, Jamie would help me with it.