Christmas at Hogwarts

Hermione

It was a normal day, sort of. The trio had all decided to stay for Christmas break. Hogwarts had never been so empty! Hermione yawned, and stretched. What is this? A letter? But, for whom? She ripped it open.

Dear Hermione Granger

As I'm sure you're aware, you will be staying at Hogwarts during Christmas. We have decided, that each house will have a party. Prefects may invite up to 2 guests from a DIFFERENT house. As you are a prefect, and so is Ronald Weasley, I wanted to make sure you were aware. Oh and please, don't cause any Trouble..

McGonagall 

This was odd for a change, in the past 6 years Hogwarts had never had parties. Maybe she'd invite Luna and one of her friends, Merlin's beard she could be invited to Luna's! She beamed, walking down the stairs to see a letter on the couch. Another? Ron stood there. "There's one for each of us, Harry, You, And Me. I'm invited to the Hufflepuff Party! Diggory invited me."

(Alright, reader. In my story Harry saved Diggory, and him and Ron became amazing friends. On with the story--)

"Wow! That's great." She formally opened her letter this time, as her eyes widened. "I've... Been invited to the Slytherin Party?"

"Damn what?" Ronald swore. "By who!?" 

Hermione checked the name tag. "Parkinson..." She grinned. "Me and Parkinson were pretty tight. We were partnered up in potions, and it was constant fighting. We grew a friendship. I guess this is payback?" 

Ron look confused. "Parkinson? Friends with Granger? 'Mione, have you been drinking butterbeer?"

"Ronald Weasley!"

Harry walked into the room "A letter, for me?" He asked, confused. He grabbed it, and ripped it open. "Invited by... The Menacing Malfoy!" He swore loud.

"I hate that pig's guts!" He yelled. 

"Calm Down, I'll be joining you." Hermione tells him.

"Well, I guess we should head on over at 7:00 PM." 

The day passed quick, and Hermione and Harry were dressed formally. Ron had left an hour ago.

Finally, they made it to the common room. Blaire let them in. 

"Well Well Well, if it isn't Muggle Lover and Mudblood." Snorted Malfoy.

"Quiet, Malfoy." Snapped Harry.

"It's fine Harry..." Hermione murmurs. 

Hermione and Harry are led into the common room.