O N E: nsfw introduction

TRIGGER WARNING: smut

Theo's POV

I looked up at her, my cheeks were rosy red and my chest burned in anticipation, "what? Are you expecting something?" She asked in a seductive mumble. Her fingers were under my chin, her thumb pressing against my bottom lip gently. "Maybe just a little bit..." I mumbled back as she leaned down to me, my eyes half lidded as I glanced down at her lips.
I noticed her lips curl at my responce. Her fingers traced my throat, eventually wrapping around it to where her fingers pressed against the sides.
I let out a quiet mew of approval, knowing she was watching me contentedly.
"Such a noisy baby" she purred, squeezing the sides of my throat once more. "..maybe you should shut me up" I mumbled, my voice barely making it past my lips. "Why would I want to shut you up?" As she asked this, she carefully laid me down, moving in between my legs before laying gently on top of me, "your noises are so cute~.." she mumbled, the bed underneath of us creaking quietly as she leaned closer to me.
I squirmed underneath of her, feeling her against me was enough to make me shake. "Look at you, so sensitive, so innocent.." I whined, I needed to be touched badly, I can't stand when she teases me, but I also love it. She unwrapped her fingers from my throat and made her way down my chest, then my torso, then to my pelvic area. My back arched, "what is it you want baby?" We locked eyes for a few seconds, she looked hungry, as if I were freshly caught prey. "Y-you..." I mumbled quietly, my face flustering, "hmm? What was that? Say it a little louder baby," I bit my lip, being too embarrassed to speak, "come on baby.. what do you want" her fingers slipped under my sweatpants and laid gently over my boxer briefs, "You." I mumbled out confidently, rolling my hips to feel the heat of her hand against me.

Mila's POV

This is my first night in the bedroom with theo.. he's so beautiful, but also very insecure. He doesn't have the parts of a man yet but I'm trying to teach him that he doesn't need the parts to be a real man. I can't help but admire his hour-glass body, and his beautiful honey suckle eyes.. the way they innocently stare at me as I tease him.. pretty soon his dark brown hair will be wrapped around my fingers as I take him from behind.. I know he can't wait to feel my dick fill his insides...

"Hey baby are you still on the pill?" I asked him in a soft voice, not wanting to alarm him. This is his very first time ever doing anything, we've been together for five months and just started to kiss. "Y-yeah, why?" I smiled, beginning to rub him softly through his boxers, "I want to make you mine, baby" his eyes widened, I could tell that he was uneasy, his weight shifted to the side, "b-but.. I'm really scared and ive never had sex before and-"
I shushed him, knowing his anxiety would get the best for him and he'd get panicked, "I'll take care of you baby, okay? You're my baby boy, regardless of your parts.. I'll be gentle, you know I always am" he nodded slowly, his eyes slowly shutting, showing me that he was comfortable again and at ease. I took this as a sign and began to pull down his sweats, his boxers coming down with them. I smiled when I noticed that his "bush" was shaved into a heart, his happy trail coming down to connect to the top of it. He bashfully looked away, his hands covering his mouth.
"That's the cutest thing I've ever seen." In responce he angrily swatted at my hands, "hey now, remember who's in charge here." I mumbled as I reached for his face, caressing his cheek softly. Theo nodded, understanding that I had control and understanding that he was the sub in this situation. "Good boy, good boys should be rewarded shouldn't they?"
He wiggled his hips, his hands still covering his flustered face.

Theo's POV

I didn't know she would go this far, I'm really scared but at the same time I've been preparing for her for months.. my heart raced as her blue eyes locked with mine, her long wavy dyed white hair being held back in a messy bun. I love my girlfriend, even if she doesnt have the female genitalia, she's perfect for me, and our bodies are perfect together.. we both havent had our surgeries but she's started hormone therapy so her voice is smooth and melodic, I melt under every praise she gives me.
I need her so bad right now, my body is aching for her..
I let out a quiet whimper, pulling her down to me, wanting her lips against mine so bad.
As we kissed, I took the time to pull down her black ripped skinny Jeans, her dick throbbing through her underwear. "Baby are you sure?" She asked, knowing that it's my first time, "y-yeah.. I'm sure" I felt the heartbeat in between my legs pound, she kissed my neck as I pulled her underwear down for her.
My eyes widened as her cock sprang free, "That won't fit-" I mumbled, slightly horrified, "babe it's only 8 inches.." she mumbled back, continuing to kiss and nibble my neck, "only 8 inches?" I mutter sarcastically, but in all seriousness, that won't fit..

A/N
hey everybody that decides to read this! Isnt smut a great way to start off a story? I think so! Anyways I hope you like it! I'm sorry it's so annoyingly long but it has a lot of juiciness in it!!♡