65th Date

It was about 10 am and no one was in the living room. Perfect for watching a movie and eat some popcorn with Menace.
Numb got the popcorn from the kitchen and chose a romantic love movie. Menace sat next to him and they watched the film.
After a while they held hands and Menace smiled. Numb grinned a little too. At one part it was touching and she cried but he dried her tears. It was a wonderful movie and they really liked it.

"Which scene was the best you think?", Menace asked afterwards. "Ah ... um... the one when they met again in the park?", Numb answered insecure.
"The one when I cried?", she questioned confused and a little mistrustful.
"Well, it was emotional and heartwarming", he tried to explain. Menace nodded: "yeah... it was."

"What... What was your favorite scene?", Numb asked then.
"The one in which they showed the big flower garden and... The one with her purple dress", she replied thinking.
"I knew, you would love the one with the purple dress", Numb said and smiled. Menace grinned back and nervously looked at the floor. They were both happy about the good movie.

Later Frosty and Dark Dark were outside on the field training.

Dark Dark was thinking, I can't get a new fighting partner. I have to deal with her. I can do this. I have to.

Smiling wickedly Frosty threw an ice blast to him. He contered it easily and sent a dark fire ball back. It nearly hit her. Then she streched out her hand and lightning strugged Dark Dark. Slowly he collapsed on the ground and got unconscious.
"Oops... ", Frosty said and got to him, kneeled down and woke him up.

After a few minutes he opened his eyes again and slowly stood up. He seemed a bit weak on his legs but he managed to stand straight and succeeded to hide how he felt. He was afraid. But Frosty was his fighting partner. They had to get along.

"That was rude", Dark Dark complained.
"You could have avoided it", she answered. He shock his head and suggested: "we try again?"
"Yeah!", she replied belligerent and rose her fists. Dark Dark started with a big fire blast and it hit Frosty's leg and she screamed: "that hurted!"
It burned a hole in her jeans and she got angry. Quickly she sent a huge ice ball to him and hit him on the chest. Painfully he screamed too and energy glance appeared in his eyes. Frosty smiled because she admired that.

He needed a minute to get rid of the pain in his chest and created a dark fire ball in his hands. Frosty waited concentrated. It wasn't that often she gave him a chance to rest for a few seconds and prepare for another attack. She seemed patient. Normally she was impatient though. Dark Dark wanted to shot the ball he created but Frosty attacked with a lightning blast and Dark Dark had to conter it with his dark fire ball. He couldn't send it to her and hit her. He needed another chance.

Then Dark Dark released a smoke cloud and confused her. Unfortunately she couldn't see anything anymore and he kicked her in the side. Awkwardly she staggered to the left and tried to find her balance again. After she found it, she shot an ice crystal in the direction where she last saw Dark Dark. It missed him and he punshed her in the arm. She hit him back and he fell to the ground. Fastly she was above him and pressed his hands down.

"You won again", he said defeated.
"Of course I do. I always win", she answered smilingly.
"How am I supposed to beat you then?", he asked.
"That's your problem", she replied and stood up. Friendly she helped him to his feet which surprised him a little. Frosty normally wasn't that nice. But she won, so the least she could do was this.