CHAPTER THIRTEEN

___

Months had passed ever since we had Eldest as our new playmate.

So far, it was nice. Klydeur and I had fun in making her life miserable, it was as if she's regretting her life decisions already. But there is something else.

Today is something that the maids and other servants are busy with. Next week is my 6th birthday.

More like Klydeur and mine.

"Time flies so fast, your highness." Jamie spoke softly as she served the meals for brunch. "There will be a time that you two will be a tall and good-looking prince."

Klydeur chuckled. "Klyde and hyung are already goodlooking!"

I know right.

"Hey, hey, how about me?" I almost forgot about Eldest who's on the opposite side of the table. She's playing with her fork as she twirled the pasta on it. "Won't I become tall too?"

I frowned at her. "You're too short to become tall."

"That hurts you know?"

Jamie chuckled at us, as if she's watching a funny show. "Ofcourse, you too Eldest."

"There will be a week left before Klyde and hyung's birthday." Klydeur spoke. "Will mama come too?"

I looked at Jamie to hear her answer, but she didn't replied. Instead, she blinked her eyes as she looked hesitant for a while.

"Actually..."

Klydeur sighed before smiling. "It's okay if mama can't go." He then glanced at me. "Right, hyung?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Even I don't care. There's not even a glimpse of my past life where Aureus made her presence in our birthdays.

And yet, I was still hoping.

I sighed as I took a spoonful bite of my salad, ignoring Eldest staring at me as much as possible.

"Klyde won!"

With my chin rested on my palm, I just boredly nodded.

We were currently playing a game of guessing this and that...and I don't care what else I wasted my time on with.

I'm not in the mood today.

Surprisingly, even Eldest who's been such a talker didn't talk much today. As if she can't say anything ridiculous at the moment. But I know she's in deep thoughts just like me.