Øne

Calum
**********************************
I get off of my bike and straighten my leather jacket before taking off my sunglasses.

Here's the thing this is the 5th school I've been to this year. I had allegedly shoved a roll of toilet paper in a toilet at my first school.

Glued my teachers butt to his chair at the second. Skipped school too many times at the third.

And at the last school my personal best spray painted dicks on every chalkboard in school. Now I'm here.

Mackenzie
*************************************
"I love you," I said as I got out of my mom's car.

As I walk down the hall I bumped in to someone. A really hot someone.

He dropped his keys and I dropped my books. Then he started talking really fast.

I couldn't understand him so without thinking, which I rarely do, I said," Are you Asian?"

He gave me this look like he was mad, but something in his eyes instantly softened when they meet mine.

He replied with a smirk on his face and a glint in his eyes," No im Australian also starts with an A, but they're not usually confused with one another."

I let out a small giggle," So I'm guessing your new?"

"We have a new Ivy League scholar over here," He said with a lopsided grin.

I pushed my glasses back up on my face and said," Well I should get to class I'll ,uh, see you around?" it sounded more like a question than a statement.

"Definitely," he said with a wide smile he lingered for a second, but soon walked off.

I turned around and smiled as I bit my lip going to my class.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
So what do u think?
QOTD: what's ur favorite drink?
AOTQ: diet Pepsi
Don't forget to answer the question and vote!