CHAPTER EIGHT

___

Days passed when I first met my mother in this world. Jamie seems pleased to see her visit us from time to time.

And by means of visit, she bothered visiting my white haired twin instead of me.

Another bad news for me, my very companion Kuro was also taken away from me. Jamie told me yesterday that cats which are black can bring bad luck.

Thus, Kuro ended up living in one of our spare rooms in the palace.

What a lucky cat thou. He have these luxuries around and is also taken good care of the maids.

And I'm not against that idea, but what I hate right now is how lonely and pitiful I look today.

Huffing out a sigh, I chose to focus myself on reading a book. I'm aware that Klydeur is a knowledgable boy, so I should do better than him by reading and reading until I learned harder than he did!

"Your highness, would you like to come over Klydeur's library?" Jamie asked as she noticed my blazing aura inside my room. "His highness is also there together with her majesty, the Empress."

I flipped the page of the book I'm reading. "Clydeur's fine here."

"So you don't wish to see them right now, your highness?"

I nodded. This should be the right way. The Empress should like my hell of a twin rather than me, and with that, I'll end up executed like it should be.

And after that, it's a happy ending.

Who'll take that bullshit?

"Oh my." I looked up to her and saw Jamie smiling at me like an angel. She walked towards my direction and sat beside me. "Is his highness jealous?"

I blinked my eyes as I quickly shook my head. "No!" The hell, Jamie? Why would I?

"Then what's with the long look?" Jamie asked before engulfing me in an embrace. "Our prince wants attention too. I understand that."

All I want is peace so please leave.

But I felt more comfortable and better than earlier. Atleast, Jamie has been here ever since I was born. She's like my real mother, since she's the one who raised me.

While the Empress herself seems to enjoy herself here in our palace. As if she's playing with toys.

"This is just a friendly advice, your highness. But you should go to the library." Jamie suggested as she carried me in her arms. "You might learn a thing or two from prince Klydeur or even the Empress."

I clutched the book I'm holding into my chest as I heaved out a sigh. Puffing out my cheeks, I nodded. "Okay!"

Jamie chuckled as she pinched my cheek. "Aww! Your highness is really a charming prince."

I've got enough compliments for a day.