CHAPTER FOUR

___

Years has passed, but the memory of seeing Klydeur in the flesh is still fresh.

And wow, that's a rhyme.

As I walked down the stairs, I headed towards the garden, seeing the maids seated on the bench with a tray of cookies. But as soon as they saw me, I quickly approached them.

"Nanny!" I smiled at them, and the look in their faces is priceless. Half dying from my cuteness, half wishing to be in the same age as mine. "Can Clydeur have some cookies too?"

The first maid, Mia, cooed at me as she reached out to pinch my cheek. "Our handsome prince, you want some of the cookies?"

I nodded with a smile. "Yup! Clydeur loves cookies, just as much as I love Mia!"

Please just fall for it. I learned that line from someone and it was effective.

Mia cooed and almost melted, before handing me a cookie. But before I can have it, the other maid stopped her. "You can't give him too much sweets. You just gave him chocolates earlier."

"But Ria!" Mia pouted at her sister, Ria. "His highness wishes for it."

"But remember what Jamie said, too much sweet is dangerous." Ria countered.

I just boredly stared at them, not really remembering whether I ate chocolates earlier. But I held Ria's hand, which made her startled as she glanced at me.

Here goes my act. "Nanny, can I have a cookie please?" Blinking my eyes, I gave her the cutest look ever.

Ria gulped, sweat rolling down her face. Girl, you good? Was the sunlight too much today? Anyways, just say yes!

"A-apologies, your highness, but I'm not allowed to—"

I pouted. "Pleaaaase?"

And just like that, Ria and Mia enjoyed feeding me cookies before wiping my mouth

And just like that, Ria and Mia enjoyed feeding me cookies before wiping my mouth. Mission accomplished! "Is it delicious, your highness?"

"Yup! Thank you nanny!" I leaned to give both of them a kiss on the cheeks. When I backed away, I saw their faces red like a tomato.

The perks of being cute and handsome as a 5 year old kid.

Time indeed flows like a rushing water. As I predicted, being the cute and charming prince will help me to win over the maids. They still like Klydeur since he's like an innocent angel, but I'm a different one.