CHAPTER TWO

___

It's been a week, and the maids seems to be more confused with my recent actions.

As a baby, I had the courage to pull myself up and almost fall down the cradle. But Jamie is my little angel, my savior, and caught me at her arms.

There was this time that I disliked how they made the milk without a care in the world. It wasn't mixed well! So I acted like I was nicely drinking it, and the maid seems relieved to see me chugging to it.

Not until her relief turned into anguish when I spit the milk straight to her face, knocking the bottle with a kick that spilled and stained the floor. Seeing her reaction was priceless, I felt satisfied.

Other than that, I've been seeing jewelries hidden under the cabinets. I can't be bothered to ask anyone where the hell are these jewels coming from. I chose to take them all for myself and hide it inside a hidden box on the floor.

I just happened to see that hidden box while I was playing down the floor with Jamie. Thankfully, she didn't notice it.

If I sell them, I can have money. If I have money, I can provide for myself and my plan to escape will not be a fail.

Days spent at my room while staring into nothing is quite boring. I just play with my loyal rattle, play a little with Jamie as always, stare at the ceiling or the maids having a chit-chat, and then decide what will I do if I grow up.

Notice the word, if I grow up. You'll never know if someone kills me earlier than my fated death. I mean, killing an infant? How sad can they be?

Aside that, I am also planning not to meet my mother in this world. She was cold and harsh, and last but not the least, the tyrant Empress of this kingdom.

Who would even try to meet her anyway? I still have braincells left and I'm a very decent man who uses my brain everytime.

But I heard the maids talking about her, that she had completely forgotten about my existence since she's been very busy with other matters. Whether it's true or not, I don't really care.

That's a relief for me.

Because if she happens to spit those words like one of my dreams when I was about to be executed, I might not tear up but instead go in a killing spree before the day of my execution, ignore that brother of mine and take the throne.

Okay, I don't think that is good since that's a crime. The best option is just live a simple life as an outcast and neglected prince.

Sounds boring.. but do I have another choice?

 but do I have another choice?