1-Kirito

I walk around, looking into the stores as I see a sign for something that looked like it was pretty important. I glance more closely at it. Sword Art Online? A video game? Hm.. I look at it for a moment. A virtual game where you can play as an avatar and battle with people and monsters... It seemed pretty cool. Was it wrong for buying one? Maybe. Maybe not. Okay. It was a total mistake. But once I started, there was no turning back.
§§§
"Link, start!"
I yelled at the gaming system. A screen popped up.
"Welcome to SAO! Please chose a name for your avatar."
A ladies voice says. I think. My name was Akina, but I think I'll go with Hana. They both mean flower, only Akina means spring flower. I select long navy blue hair. I chose midnight blue eyes, and I started. I land in a small down, with many people already on. I look to my left and see two guys, one with short purple hair and another with long black hair.
"Hey!"
I yell out. They both turn to me.
"You guys ever been here before? Or is this your first time?"
I ask. I might as well begin making friends. Or, at least make a party.
"I have. Clyne here hasn't."
The long haired guy replies. I nod.
"I'm Hana."
"I'm Kirito."
"And I'm Clyne, as you know." Clyne replies, giving a cheeky smile. Kirito stares at me.
"I guess you don't know your ways around here?"
He asks politely. I nod slowly. I look to my right. A girl and a boy walked hand in hand together as they walked up to a small pub.
"My first time. So far I haven't done pretty much anything yet."
I reply. Kirito pulls up his menu. I see him pressing things, then, something pops up on my screen. A friend invite! I look up and accept it. I grin. Clyne sends me one to. I accept both.
"Thanks. Where are you guys heading?"
"Ehh, I was just about to train with Kirito. Want to join us?"
Clyne asks. I smile slightly.
"Sure."
I run as I charge at a hog. I grunt loudly as I slam my small sword into it's back, and it squeals angrily. It slowly explodes. I level up. I high five Kirito. I glance down at Clyne, who got hit by one of the hogs, rolling on the ground. I laugh. Both the boys look at me.
"What!?"
"You never laughed before, that's all."
Kirito smirks.
"Well... uh.. yeah, I guess so.."
Clyne stands up.
"Ya got a nice laugh. I like it,"
I blush a little. I lower my head so my navy blue hair covered my face.
"Er.. thanks.."
"Weeeell, hate to disappoint you all, but unfortunately, I've got to go now. I got some friends coming over for pizza. Hey Kirito, you wanna join us?"
Kirito shakes his head.
"What about you, Hana?"
I shake my head no also.
"Ehh, alright."
Clyne smiles and sends both me and Kirito a friend request. We both accept. Clyne waves and looks for it Log Out menu.
"That's weird..."
Kirito looks at him.
"What's weird?"
"There's no Log Out button.."
"It should be on the bottom corner."
Clyne shakes his head.
"Check if you don't believe me. It isn't there."
Me and Kirito bring up our menus and look at it. No Log Out button. I scratch my head.
"Contact the game master?"
I ask-answer.
"I've tried. He's not picking up."
Kitito's eyes narrow.
"Damn it.."
"What are we-"
A bell goes off. Me, Clyne, and Kirito all freeze. It goes off about ten times before Clyne disappears into blue flames.
"Hey!"
"Clyne!"
I yell after him. Pretty soon, me and Kirito were engulfed into the blue flames also.
What the hell?!
§§§
We end up into the main town plaza. A red alert sign pops up into the sky. I look around for Kirito. I spot him and run over to him. Clyne finds his way over to us.
"What the hell is going on?!"
Someone shouts.
"Yeah!"
Replies another. I look up at the sky. All of it was blocked by red 'warning' or 'alert' signs. My eyes widen.
"Kirito..."
He grips onto my arm. A cloak appears onto the screen. It's face is unseen, it's hands white gloves.
"As you all know, Sword Art Online has been a game. It was originally made for death and survival. I am here to put that law into action."
Everyone tenses up.
"Is that the game master?"
Someone whispers.
"What?!"
Another screams.
"I am Akihiko Kyoba. I am the creator of SAO. Look in your items. I have given you all a gift."
Akihiko states. Everyone does as told.
"A mirror?"
Kirito questions. Someone in the far corner screams. A man is engulfed in the blue flames. Once the flames disappeared, a boy appears in the players place. Is that him? Five others were changed into their real looks. Including Kirito and Clyne and me. I glance back at Kirito. His hair is a lot like mine. Straight and midnight black. Clyne has orange hair popping out of his bandana. His green eyes widened as he stares at himself.
"As you all may notice, you all have been transformed into your real selves. The nerve gear on your head has given me full access to your body. If anyone tries to pull the nerve gear off, you will be electrocuted and will die immediately. If you try to cut the wires off, nothing would change because the gear has a full battery. I am sure all of you have noticed by now that your Log Out button is missing. This is not a mistake. I repeat. This is NOT a mistake. For this is what Sword Art Online was created for. A fight to the death. One wrong move and you are eliminated. Your avatar will be deleted and you yourselves will be deleted from the real world. However, to escape from this place, you must complete all one hundred levels."
Kirito's eyes widened in shock.
"That's impossible!"
"Even the BETA TESTERS never got that high!"
People shouted.
"Two hundred and thirteen deaths have occurred right now due to the nerve gear being removed. I surely do hope you live alone."
I could almost hear the mock in his voice.
"Enjoy your day here in SAO."
Just like that, he disappears.
§§§
YAAAY. I can FINALLY put pictures and vids up on my phone. Thank god. No... Thank SEBASTIAN. He's friggen amazing. KELLIN QUINN IS GOING ON A TOUR OH MY SWEET LORD JESUS I SWEAR I WILL RAPE HIM IF I HAVE TO I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS WIFE AND I WILL ADOPT ALL THIS CHILDREN AND STEAL HIM AWAY FROM HER...............................................
Hehe... Nerves..
BAI
♪You all are amazing♪