1

Shikamaru Nara stood in the ruins of Konoha, the ruins of the place he once loved. He wished he could've saved it, could've changed it. But he couldn't. That much was clear. If a man with time-travelling abilities popped out of nowhere, that wouldn't make sense.That's what he thought.And so, a tall and pale-skinned man, who had deep wrinkles and a strong jawline in his elderly age. He had spiky, shoulder-length, pale brown hair, with a chin-length, braided lock hanging in front of his left ear. He also sported a goatee, which was short in his younger years and later tapered down to his waist in his old age. Hagoromo had a pair of horn-like protrusions extending from either side of his forehead and pupilless white eyes. "Hello." He whispered to the sage of six paths. "How are you?" Hagoromo smiled. "Great. Yourself?" Shikamaru smiled lightly for the first time in a while. "Okay, I guess."
Hagoromo nodded. "I have important business. I need you to go back in time and save, not only Konoha but the whole shinobi world." Shikamaru nodded. "But, I'm not nearly powerful enough." Hagoromo smiled. "Shikamaru Nara, I give you my power, the power of the ten tailed-jinchuriki, the power to control and manipulate water, air, wind, sand, earth, metal, water, and liquids. The ability to control yin and yang. The Sharingan and the rinnegan. The blessed child. You, Shikamaru, are the chosen one. You are not a descendant or reincarnation of Indra nor Ashura, but one of me." Shikamaru was so depressed that he wasn't even surprised.
"Alright, I guess." Hogoromo taps his head. "Goodnight."

Shikamaru stood alone in his room, and he was confused- it was all wrong. Or, better yet, all right. Everything was perfect-as if he was a kid again- Shikamaru's eyes widened, and he ran to the nearest mirror. "Woah.." Shikamaru thought aloud. He immediately wanted to check if he could do everything the same. He started with a basic sunshin to a training ground. He smiled. In a blink of an eye, he was there. "Speaking of eyes.." He whispered. "Sharingan!" He opened his eyes and took out a mirror. He felt intense power and say he had the eyes of Madara Uchiha. "Damn. That's cool." he murmured, hiding his surprise. Then he remembered- "Rinnegan!" he whispers. He opens his eyes again and looks at the mirror. This time, he saw the Sharingan on one eye and the Rinnegan on the other. "Time to test this out." He walked to the middle of the place and said something Sasuke had always said. "Susanoo!" He yelled. He opened his eyes and found himself in the middle of a giant blue warrior made entirely out of chakra, holding twin swords, and humongous wings. "I could get used to this.." He whispered.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Nov 11, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Cloudsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें