Intro

Disclaimer:I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters and settings.I only own Zackary and Leo.
P.s. I love these little animated clips so their will be a new one every chapter.

Zachary's P.O.V.

I am currently on a "job" with my dad at the house of a family named the Potters. I look through the file dad gave me on the "job" and this is some messed up shit. The small family of three are going to be killed by a man named Lord Voldemort a.k.a. Tom Riddle. The woman ,Lilly potter is apparently not a muggle-born like people think she is, she is from two scwib lines that are descendents of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. But that's not the crazy part she cheated on her husband with a vampire that was the son of Merlin's great great grandson.The man, James potter had known of the affair and blood adopted the baby boy at birth. Now the little boy, Harry Potter is not only a half vampire but the hair to Griffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, Ermys, and Peverell. Dad walks in followed by a frantic Lilly potter. She ran to the crib and tried to shield the young child from the person following her. Whoever said Voldemort looks like a snake was insane because the first thing I thought when he walked in was 'wow he is gorgeous'.

"Please not Harry, not my baby," Lilly Potter begged over and over.

"Move you stupid woman," Voldemort told her in a stern voice. Lilly didn't not move ,so he sent a killing curse at her. After she died, he slowly made his way to the crib. Thats when a old man came bursting in wand in hand, pointing at Voldemort.

"How are you Tom," the man said in what seemed like a polite tone but was dripping in hate.

"Aaa, Albus it's nice to see that you are still budding in other people's business." Voldemort replied sarcastically. The man, Albus just chuckled in amusement.

"Well Tom the is my business as much as it is yours. You see that boy has enough power and money to destroy us both. He has a prophecy about him and a friend that says,

'A child from the most powerful lines

A half-breed of the night

Death gifts him with a companion,

A companion that will tame the Lord of Darkness

And silence the Lord of False Light

The two shall become pillars of power

In the world coming from the depths of muddled

Blood in its most purest and tainted form.'

Voldemort raised his wand at Dumbledore ," I don't trust you. You have lied about things larger than this before so why should I believe you now?"

"Tom if you want to be killed by a child so be it but he has to die for the greater good." Dumbledore said calmly.

"Killing a magical child is one of the worst crimes in the Wizarding Wor"----"Impero" yelled Dumbledore. The spell hiting Riddle .

"Now Tom I want you to kill the child" ,said Dumbledore. " Yes sir ", muttered Riddle as he slowly raised his wand at the child, casting the 'killing curse'. My father was about to reap the the child's soul, but he triped on something and fell in front of the killing curse.The killing curse reflected off of him and hit Riddle. Riddle screamed so loud that I has to cover my ears, and his soul splits once more entering Harry before becoming a husk and disappeared before we could catch him. Sometime during this Dumbledore had apperiated away. My father and looked down to see what triped him to find it was a fragment of the mother's soul trying to protect Harry.

   "Zackary did you see where the husk went?", my father asked after he discarded the last of Lilly Potter's soul.

    " No" I answer shocked at everything that just happened. Suddenly a man with black hair and eyes came running in. He looked around the room before his eyes landed on the corpse of Lilly Potter. Running up to her he held her in his arms and cried before aperiating away. No even a moment later a nother man came bursting in he scanned the room stopping at of the live child sitting in the crib. Slowly walking around the corpse of Lilly and to the crib he picked up the baby boy. He carried Harry out of the room. 

    "We need to fallow that boy. He is our only lead in finding and destroying all of Mr.Riddle's horcruxs," told me in a stern voice as he walked out. I followed him till we where outside. The man that had taken Harry was giving him a much larger man that was probably a half giant with a determined look on his face.

    "Take my bike and bring Harry to Dumbledore" ,the man said to the half giant. The half giant got into the bike and started to fly away. My dad and I followed slightly behind then in the air. We finally landed in a neighborhood with all of the houses looked like each other. The man from earlier, Dumbledore,was standing on the road. Him and an another lady were engaged in a conversation before she morphed into a cat and left.
Dumbledore Came over and grabbed Harry out of the half giant's hands. Then he pulled out a little letter,placing Harry and the letter on the steps of the forth house on the road ,he left with the half giant, looked proud of him self he whispered, " goodbye my weapon. " I looked at my father and saw that he was pondering something. He looked at me and suddenly he had this look in his eyes that said 'I have a plan but you are not going to like it '.

     "Zackary I would like to have you watch over the child in case a clue about the horcruxes comes about, so I am going to tern you into a child his age so he can grow with you by his side," he said. Before I could even argue I started to shrink until I was the average size of a fifteen month old child. He placed me on the steps next to Harry grabbed the letter on the steps and replaced it with another,then he left.

--------------------~~~~~time skip~~~~~----------------------------
   The next morning the door opened reviving a fat man in a tie . The moment he saw us he yelled for someone named Petunia. A horse like woman came to the door and picked up the letter on the steps and read it her eyes widened. She grabbed us, walked inside, went up the stairs, into a small room, grabbed what seemed like a newish crib, picked up a small mattress for the crib, placing us in the crib, leaving, and locking the door behind her. That was the start of us living in hell for the next eleven years.

Authors notes: I would like to point out that Voldemort was not going to kill Harry. He was there to kill two highly talented order members. As for Harry Voldemort would have ether left him here to be found by his new guardian not wanting to kill a child with magic but fully okay with killing him later as an adult or taking Harry and giving him to one of his pureblood followers that can't conceive.