Never Give In

This is my first story after reading many stories on Wattpad I decided to create my own. This story belongs to me, it is of my own creation. As this is my property, no one is to copy or publish this work besides me or use my characters. I hope that you all like this story, it is going to be a bit different.

Prologue:

This story takes place at the end of the last world war. The land was separated into lush forest with developed property, and a desert like deserted land where the rebel held forces. This was a time when all nations fell and became under the rule of one man. This man rule with an iron fist, and never was denied or rejected by anyone. His name was Cadrian; he was the supreme ruler of all on earth. Life in the Republic, was strictly governed by the King. Those that lived here submitted to the King, as a reward they were able to live in peace. He was the Alpha Kind of the werewolf world. The only forces that were against him were the rebel forces, other wise known as the hunters. They were known to be very vicious and gave no mercy to those that crossed the board, in fear that they were a spy. They were those that refused to submit to the werewold king. This is the story of a girl who transforms from a delicate flower to a vicious warrior, after having everyone that she has ever loved taken away. Her name is Lily, her story and strength against all obstacles is one that ignited the return of a war that would change things forever.