Chapter 2

Lee Ann felt someone's lips on her neck and she groaned before pushing the annoying thing away. "Move..." she mumbled.

Masculine laughter reached her ears before a warm mouth devoured her lips.

"Nick..." she said slowly opening her eyes. "You taste like mint and sin..." she said before her eyes widened and she suddenly slapped a hand over her mouth.

Nickolai Sandoval frowned at his girlfriend's action. "What's wrong, Baby?"

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet..." the young woman murmured.

"You did less than three hours ago."

"Give me a sec..." she said before she bolted out of her bed.

"Baby, what are you doing?" Nickolai laughingly asked as he followed his fiancée into the bathroom.

"Wait lang," Lee Ann said before she thoroughly brushed her teeth.

Nickolai watched as the young woman lathered facial wash on her hands before applying the foam to her face. "Do you want to take a shower instead?" he kidded.

Her head whipped in his direction. "I smell?"

"No, Baby," he replied vehemently shaking his head. "Binibiro lang kita kasi nag-tu-toothbrush ka na lang din at naghihilamos..."

She pouted. "Do you want me to take a bath?"

"Hindi—"

"Sige na nga..." she said before she pulled her nightshirt over her head and stood naked in front of him. "But, I have a problem, Nick...I seem to have forgotten how to bathe myself..." she added before stepping under the shower.

He was undressed in a flash and under the shower with her.

"You're fast..." she said as his arms wrapped around her from behind.

"And you're a tease..." he replied gently nibbling her ear.

"I know you need some sort of a release..." she silkily told him as she rubbed her body against his. "I could feel your control slipping dangerously earlier..."

"And whose fault is that?" he countered admiring how the water cascading down her skin seemed to make it glisten deliciously; he lowered his head to get a taste.

She mewled. "Mine, of course," she replied tilting her head to give him more room as he ran her tongue along her neck.

"Baby, don't torture me like that again..." Nick whispered as she moaned. "I might actually die in your bed."

Lee Ann laughed softly.

They had both agreed that it was awkward to make love knowing that her sisters were on the same floor of the mansion. Nickolai had thought that it meant that they should just sleep it off. But his woman had another thing in mind and they spent hours making out which of course nearly drove him crazy.

"I love you, Lee..." he said as one of his hands ventured south to explore her crotch while the other was gently palming her breast. "I cannot wait to be married to you..."

"I cannot wait to start a new chapter of my life with you..." she whispered against his jaw. "Nick, habaan mo ang pasensya mo sa akin, ha. I will try my best but I know that I am lacking in so many ways—"

"You are not," he said cutting her off before he turned her around to face him. "Baby, don't stress yourself over being a perfect wife. Hindi kita pakakasalan para dagdagan 'yung mga iniisip mo. I am marrying you knowing that you have the legendary temper of a Carbonel," he said with a gentle smile. "I am marrying you knowing that you have limited kitchen skills..."