Friends

Hi hi! This is a book about my life. You don't necessarily have to read it but you can if you want to. I just want to express myself and my emotions. If you get offended. Not my fault. This is my book filled with my opinions. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Friends

I consider myself lucky that I even have friends. I guess it's because other people out there say they don't even have friends... If you're one of those people, please don't think or say that. Sure, no one probably talks to you but don't be down.

There is someone out there waiting for you. Bullshit? No. Truth.

Having a hard time? Bullshit. You're just around the wrong people.

Don't ever feel down just because you think you're on your own. There is always someone out there who needs you as much as you need them. Just believe.

My friends are people who care for me... I guess. I have people who care for me the most but I'm so stupid not to notice.

The only thing I ever noticed was the fakeness of my so-called "friends" who never even cared. They only cared for themselves. I like rock music. Personally I think that most rock bands make real music with real instruments and the singers' real voices. Right?

I listen to Foo Fighters, My Chemical Romance, Tokio Hotel, Asking Alexandria, and so much more... because I think that they make music to express themselves. Say what they have to say about this messed up world. 

Then my friends tell me that they shouldn't even be considered as real music because they're ears "bleed" when they listen to any of those songs and because they're not "likeable" also that Nicki Minaj and the other singers made REAL music just coz they were catchy and had a good tune. Oh I'm sorry. I didn't know Nicki Minaj made real music about Stupid Hoes and Starships that  fucking fly.

If I don't do something they want me to do, they pull out the guilt card. And as a quite sensitive person, I give in. I don't even know why I do it. I guess I'm just afraid of being alone. I want to stand up against them but I just can't.

The friends that care for me... I don't even deserve them. I don't know why I think that but I've done so many wrong doings to them like ignore them and everything while they were just there caring for me. When I cried, they were there to comfort me in every possible way. But I just turned my back on them and said "I'm fine". I know I sound like a complete bitch. I admit. I am. But now I've changed for the best. I would like to tell you more but that's for the future. 

:)

-Lost Butterfly x