Chapter 9 - Part 3/3

“Is…is that me?” His deep voice spoke, causing Louis to stop mid-stroke.

Louis sighed. He had just been caught red handed and there was no denying who he was painting. Fuck.

“Yeah.” Louis whispered, his shoulder slouching with embarrassment.

“Wow.” He whispered, his slow footsteps getting closer, “You’re really good, Louis.”

“Thanks.” Louis mutter, still not able to turn to face the face he’d just been painting.

“Wow.” Harry breathed in his ear, his body leaning over Louis as he eyed his latest creation, “The detail is just- wow. But why me?”

Louis turned his head slightly to meet emerald eyes. They were so close that Louis’ could feel Harry’s breath on his lips.

Louis shrugged, “Why not?”

Harry smirked, before standing up and looking at the pictures of him on the walls. “So this is why you didn’t want me to come in here.” Harry stated more than asked.

Louis nodded.

“So your sketchbook-”

“Is worse.” Louis finished, looking at his lap. He was so embarrassed. 

“Can I see it?” Harry asked, his eyes shinning. 

“I don’t think that‘s-” 

“Please Louis?” Harry interrupted.

Louis sighed before looking at the innocent face before him. “Okay.”

Harry followed Louis silently out the room and down the hall, into Louis’ bedroom. He’d never been in there, but as Louis’ scent enveloped his nostrils he knew he wanted to stay in here for as long as he could.

Louis walked over to his desk and picked up one of the many sketch books splayed across it’s wooden top and wordlessly passing it to Harry. The leather was cool against Harry’s fingertips as he examined it’s battered surface. He gripped the cover and turned it, revealing the first drawing. It was simple. Pretty. Just a drawing of a pair of eyes as bright as emeralds. 

“Wow.” Harry breathed, his fingers running over the deep shade of green coloured into the paper.

The next page was like looking into a mirror. Louis had captured his face perfectly. The detail was impeccable. It was just a simple drawing of Harry smiling a cheeky grin, his eyes crinkling at the sides.

Louis watched him from the bed, nervous about what the curly haired boy thought.  

Harry flipped the page once again and was faced with a yet another picture of him, but this was different. This wasn’t innocent…it was dirty. It was Harry…on his knees, his big, innocent eyes blown with lust as he looked up at Louis, his slender fingers resting on Louis‘ belt buckle. His curls were ruffled, lips red and swollen. It was beautiful.

“How do you-” Harry stopped.

“How do I what?” Louis asked quietly.

“How do you erm…draw something like this when it-” He cleared his throat, “when it hasn’t happened?”

“Which one is it?” Louis asked, leaning forward to get a better look.

Harry walked over to him, sitting down as he showed Louis the drawing.

“Oh-” Louis cleared his throat, blushing, “I just imagine it…”

“So, you imagine me on my knees, sucking you off?” Harry asked, still captivated by the drawing.