How To Deal

Hey guys first chapter to my new book i hope it works out great if you like it vote and ill keep going

CHAPTER ONE- HOW TO DEAL

My thoughts swirled as I layed on my bed with my hands over my head and my legs crossed staring at the doted cealing til the dots created shapes.
I blinked the shapes away and leaned up
"the first day of my senior year" I thought it's been awkward since last year at the talent show, I sung if front of the whole school, I was always shy to sing in front of anyone. Therefore since that happened my best friend Kate posted the video on my Youtube channel and it went viral sence then Iv posted 4 singing videos and 10 goofing around videos I became Youtube famous in a week.
I swung my legs over my bed and stood up, walking to my closet, opening it looking at my selection of clothes, I kindq have my own style which makes me stand iut even more. I grab my tin teal, floral dress, a tan cardigan and my teal chucks. Then took my wavy hair turned them into slight relaxed curls and added light eye makeup.
I looked in the full body mirror "mhmm not to shabby" I thought to myself. I swung around the stares and grabbed a banana and hopped on my light charcoal gray and black dirt bike, put in my helmet and sped off to school.

*******

I pull up in my parking space and step out as soon as I open the door to the cafetiera all eyes are glued on me.
people start wispering.

"Hey great job last year" a girl smiles at me

"Amazing voice" a boy says

I walk with my head high til my smile fades when a group of girls wisper.

"I bet she lip syncs" a girl laughs

"She's so not pretty"a girl smirks

I keep walking and open my locker.

"Liv,hey Liv" Kate yells at me down the hall.

"Hey Katey cat." I smirk.

"Gosh Im glad to see you! Your the talk of the whole school!" She says panting from running with her blonde hair laying on her shoulders and her black nirvava shirt,pale jeans,and combat boots.
Kate and I love classic rock we both grew up to it and when I moved here the first thing she said was she liked my AC/DC backpack and we became friends instantly.
"Yes, I know, it's kinda dumb." I scoff
"Nooo, it's great your too amazing to let your self think like that! Keep your head high let's see where it takes you!" She says as she jumps for joy.

******

I was sitting in my usual seat in forth block.Today has gone good, everyone congradulating me on my singing but some people telling me how they hated it but I didnt really care, Thierry lucky they even heard it.

"Hey Liz" a guy says.

"Liv" I grumble.

"Oh sorry Livvv." the perfectly tan boy said rolling his eyes.

"Its okay James" I said.

"You know my name? " he asked.

"Yeah, we've only had class together sence freshman year" I replyed.

"Oh, btw great job at the talent show I watched you videos on Youtube, your really good" he said before turning around to flirt with some girls giving me the death glare.
When the bell rang I stood up and rushed out til I felt a sharp pain in my back opening my eyes to Colby my ex boyfriend, we dated for 2 and a half years, well til he cheated on me.

"Liv, Im sorry you okay"?

Relizing who it was I rushed up and ran off.

"Im sorry Liv, can we talk?" He said catching up

"No we can't, bye" I said sharply and ran out side I got in my car and drove off.

*********

With journey blasting through my speakers til my phone ring

"Hello?"

"Hello, Liv?" A mans voice said

"This is her"

"Oh good Im Hunter Hampton, the agent of Starwood Records." He said very loud like a guy trying to sell you a car on the tv.

"Okay? "

"Id really like to meet with you Id love to give you a record deal" he said more professional.

I pause and out the phone on mute and screamed as loud as I could. It may not see if but becoming a sing is one of my dreams!

"Honey everything okay out there." My mom yelled

"Yes, mom Im fine" I yelled back still sitting in my car in the drive way on my phone.

"Yes Id love to meet up" I said

"Great how bout your house tomorrow night? So I can speak with your parents." he asked

"Perfect 6pm? " I asked

"Great Ill talk to you then." he said and hung up

Was this really happening!!!!!

I ran inside.

"MOM! DAD! A GUY FROM STAR RECORDS JUST CALLED AND WANTS TO COME OVER TOMORROW TO TALK ABOUT A RECORD DEAL! " I screamed

"That's great honey!" they both embraced me in a hug.

***********

So excited i jump up and down running up stairs and went to my room.

School went by in a blur as soon as I got home I took a shower and dressed in pale ripped jeans with white converses and light purple shirt with the letters D.R.E.A.M. on the front and a thin leather jacket.
"This is so what I'm wearing tomorrow night."
I change into PJ'S and crawl into bed looking up to my phone scrolling on Facebook until I find a video and then I scroll about 2 more hours through videos about to fall asleep. Then my video pops up I listen to my voice. I just can't believe I even did they in the first place. Finally I plug up my phone and roll over into dream land.

TO BE CONTINUED...