Crossover

" The Vampire Diaries and Teen Wolf fanfiction " Love don't hate plz!!

Prologue

Trisha Garcia just moved to Beacon Mystic Hills a wonderful new place to start her life. Trish is 22 and loving girl looking to start college in the fall. Her goal in life is to be a Historian and travel the world learning new facts and teaching history. She is checking out the town today is she can find friends.

Chapter 1

Ahh the day is sooo lovely said Trish. I going to explore the town today and find some freinds. I saw a coffee shop when I moved in I will start there. I am glad mon and dad got me a mustang for Christmas I love them soo much. This place is so confusing I think I am lost. I need help badly! Oh there is someone. Excuse me sir how do I get to R&R Coffee Shop. " I am not a sir ". My name is Damon Salvatore. You take a right two blocks ahead and then a left. Miss you are going to forget I told you my name. Don't want it spreading around town. " Okay "! That's was weird I can't remember the guy's name?? " Hi may I please take your order ". I would like a Pumpkin spice mocha cappuccino please. " That we 5.75 enjoy "! This place is a dead zone I see nobody h--. Who is that young man over there???

Let me know what yall think!!! Thank you!!