Kisumi Shigino x Reader

(F/F) means favorite flavor

(E/C) means eyes color

~Reader POV~

I know him since I remembered, but I was surprise when I realized the Kisumi Shigino I know become more and more popular each day. Really, what actually those girls see in him that made them followed him everywhere?!

Well, I must admit that he's handsome, had a perfect body and not to mention that he's good at basketball. But they didn't have to follow him everywhere, right?

I sighed softly so nobody will hear it while carrying stack of love letter. No, it's not love letter for me of course. It's for my stupid childhood friend, Kisumi.

It has been a while now since the first day his fangirls asked me to give their love letters to Kisumi. I didn't have a choice to refuse it because they won't let me go if I refuse to help them.

That was why I always carried their love letters and give it to Kisumi every single day. Great isn't it?! Hell No! -.-

When I reach my classroom, I drop all the love letters on top of Kisumi desk while he stared at me with sheepish smile. "Kiss me, I will eventually kill you if this keep going" I grumbled while sit on my seat behind Kisumi's.

I often called him "kiss me" since we were in elementary school just to tease him, because he always blushes when I call him that which I found cute. But lately, that nickname didn't give any effect to him. That was why I rarely used that nickname lately.

"_____-chan, you will get old if you frown every day, you know?" he said teasingly while he turned to face me. An irk mark popped on my head. "And that's will be your fault, you know that?!" I said while hit his head which made him winced.

"You don't have to accept them, ____-chan" he said while rubbing his head where I hit him before. I glared at him that made him shudder and laugh nervously. "Right! I will treat you for lunch, sounds good?" he asked with puppy eyes.

I thought about it for a while before nodding which made him sigh in relieve.

After the lunch bell ringing, I was walking with Kisumi to buy lunch when suddenly a crowd of girls storming out and circling around Kisumi which made me stumbled and almost fell. I stomped out from the crowd of girls and leave Kisumi in the middle of the crowd of girls.

'Really, what's wrong with those girls?!' I grumbled while eating a bread that I bought earlier after that commotion caused by Kisumi and his fangirls.

Eating alone on the rooftop became my daily routine since Kisumi become popular. It's lonely, but better than being kicked out of his fangirls.

~Time Skip~

I was about to going home (Alone) when suddenly someone grabbed my wrist and drag me along. "____-chan, hurry up before they found me!" said the peach haired male.

After run for about fifteen minutes, we stopped while panting, me with my hands rest on my knees. "What exactly your problem, Kisumi?!" finally able to catch my breath, I hit his head while grumbled.

He laugh sheepishly while scratching the back of his neck while say "Sorry, _____-chan! I just want to treat you because I can't at lunch. But those girls kept followed me, that was why I drag you along."

I sigh softly while crossing my arms over my chest. "So, what now?" I asked while raised my eyebrow. "I'll treat you a very delicious ice cream! You love it, right?!" he said, beaming like a child before he dragged me again with him, but this time walking.

"Wait here, I will order it. Is there anything else you want beside (F/F) ice cream?" he asked me when we were arrived in the park. "How did you know that I like (F/F) ice cream?" I asked while titling my head.

"Come on! I even know your underwear color! How can I- ouch!" I hit him hard on his head when he said that while glaring at him. "J- Just kidding! Of course I know your favorite flavor ice cream, ____-chan. After all, I know you since as long as I remember! So?" he stated while smiling sheepishly.

"That wasn't funny, Kiss me!" I said which made him smiled with his signature smile. "Just that one is fine, but make sure it's the large one" I said while sitting up on the bench. "Roger that, milady!" he said playfully before running to buy the ice cream.

After five minutes waiting, Kisumi come with two ice creams on his hands. "Here it is, milady" he said while give me my (F/F) ice cream. I take it while muttered "Thanks" to him. He sat beside me while eating his strawberry ice cream. After we finished, Kisumi take a few love letter from his bag while sighing.

"What should I do with this... My mom will scold me again when she found it" he said. I looked to the love letters in his hands while arching my eyebrows. "Why?" I asked while slightly crooked my head to the side. "Because there's a lot of love letter scattered around my bedroom" he said while smiling sheepishly.

I face palmed at that before muttered "You should accept one of them and make her your girlfriend. Maybe they will stop give you love letters if you have a girlfriend." He sighed again but louder than before. "I hope the girl I like will give me her love letter. But the girl I like didn't even notice my feeling for her" I didn't know why, but my heart ache when he said that.

He give a last look at the love letters in his hands before placed it back in his bag. 'He found a girl he actually likes, huh?' I thought silently while calming my hurting heart.

"So, you have a girl you like?" I asked which he answered with nodding his head. I can see smile playing on his lips. "That girl was always gave me a stack of love letter every day, but none of it from her personally" he stated while stared at my (E/C) orbs. I averted my gaze while humming before finally registered his words.

I abruptly turn to face him while he smiled cheekily to me. "Are you kidding me right now, Kisumi?!" I said slightly annoyed. The ideas of him teasing me played in my head.

"No, I was being serious now, _____-chan. I wait for your love letter all this time!" he said with serious expression which made my face flushed red.

"S- Stop messing around, Kiss me!" I stammered which he responded with nod which made me raised my eyebrow in confusion. He leaning his face closer to me. My eyes widen when I felt something soft and warm brushed against my lips until I realized that it was Kisumi lips.

My heart stopped beating for a second before beating rapidly. I can feel my cheek heated up when I realized that Kisumi kissed me.

Before I could responded to his kiss, he slightly pulled away to say "I like you, _____-chan" I can felt his breath brushing my lips when he said that. "I- I like y-" before I could finish with my words, he brushed his lips against me once again.

The kiss was sweet and gentle at first, but gradually become rough and passionate each second. He licked my bottom lips asking for entrance, but being shy I was, I kept it shut until he bit my bottom lips which made me gasp.

He used this opportunity to slip his tongue inside of my wet cavern. He even made my tongue reacted to his every touch. He wrapped his hand around my waist and his other hand wrapped tightly behind my head to deepen our kiss.

Soon enough, I lost all air in my lungs which made me moan in his kiss. He pulled away when he realized the need of air with a string of saliva connected us. He smiled gently before pulled me in his arms. "I like you, ____-chan" he whispered softly in my ear. Smile played on my lips before I muttered "I like you too, Kisumi".

________________________________________

One of my crappy one shot. I don't know, it just popped in my mind then here it goes~ I'm sorry minna ;-; Although, I still hope you like it...

Aaaaaa... Sumimasen! Sumimasen! It's not good enough! Sumimasen! Sumimasen! Sumimasen! Sumimasen! Sumimasen! *Bowed 90 degree* ;-;