TWENTY-TWO

"Why am i the one, always packing up my stuff?"

-Why am i the one, FUN

Liam James Payne

"First you leave me standing there looking like a fool. Then you leave without saying where youre going or who your with. Then i get here and your crying like a baby. What is wrong with you? Do you need help?" -Sophia asked as i tried my best to ignore her.

"Im talking to you dont ignore me." -Sophia said waving her hand infront of my face.

"Sophia let it go. He wont listen to you." -Niall said walking in.

"And who are you to tell me what to do?" -She asked crossing her arms.

"The best friend who knows more than the girlfriend." -Niall said before Sophia glared at him.

I heard Danielle and Louis laugh from the living room, guessing they had heard what Niall had said, as i looked to the side trying to hide my smile.

"Enough Niall. Im talking with Liam not with you." -Sophia said.

"Sophia i already told you that nothing is wrong with me. I met a fan who made me cry because her life was simply full of sadness." -i told her hoping she would let it go.

"Yeah yeah whatever. You know what? Imma just go and hang out with people who do want to talk to me." -She said.

"Go ahead the door is wide open." -Niall said as Sophia glared at him before she walked away.

The tour bus door opened and then closed before everything went silent.

"Liam how can you stand her?" -Niall asked me as he ate some Oreos.

"Same thing i ask myself." -i said sighing.

Danielle hasnt talked to me at all since last night and i dont expect her too because i know that its also my fault. If i really loved Danielle why havent i broken up with Sophia yet? Why am i still causing Danielle pain when we could be happy right now? Why? When will i make the right choices? When will i stop doing the same mistakes?

I sighed before i walked into the living room where Zayn, Louis, and Danielle were watching Bones.

There was only one sofa-the other was being cleaned since Niall spilled some orange juice- so that meant i had to sit next to Danielle. I hesitated before Louis looked up and moved, leaving me sandwiched between him and Zayn.

I hate all of this. Why cant i just grow up and do the right choices? Im just scared about hurting Sophia. I mean its not like im in love with her its just that ive grown to like her as a sister no matter how annoying she is. She is always there for me even when i leave her behind or try to ignore her and make her go away. But i dont think i would ever be able to hurt her. Thats why im waiting for the day when she gets tired of all my bs and breaks up with me that way i wont feel that guilty.

But what if im just wasting my time? What if Dylan takes advantage of the situation and steals her heart away from me? What if by the time Sophia and i break up im already too late? What will happen then? Will i be able to find someone who makes me feel like Danielle or will i die alone with no one to love me?

I had too many questions but very little answers.

Danielle Claire Peazer

Betrayed. Thats how i feel right now. How could he do this to me? Why didnt he just tell me that he didnt love me? That it was all a lie? That all he wants is to break my heart again and again until there is nothing left? Why did i fall into his trap again?