The Lesbian is Pregnant? Wait, say the again, Please?!

According to pretty much everyone that knows Allie places her under the categories of a loner, or a bottom feeder. She can't go anywhere without someone she knows calling her a 'Lesbian', not that she has a problem with that choice of lifestyle but herself isn't one of them. She learns to ignore----well, cope with how her peers treat her until the new guy shows up. He decides to help her out, but it might just cause him his entire reputation. But it's a risk he's willing to take.

Nate transfers schools right before the Junior year begins. He runs into Allie, a girl with way to many walls blockading everyone around her. With every attempt to get to know her he actually gets pushed further and further away.

Frustrated and confused, it's the first day of school. Throughout the entire day Nate hears jokes about this girl named 'Allie'. Of course he doesn't know who that was because she never did tell him her name.

When he realises why she doesn't bother caring about anyone around here he steps out of his ordinary crowd to hang with her. And they both start a rumor....for the better, or the worse. They'll find out sooner or later. Probably sooner.