Intro + Jadam

Hey everyone! It's me George with ships with my future husband! THAT I GET TO SEE ON THE 23RD!!!! INSOMNIA 53!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Anyway, I am also having some stories coming out with Sky ships that I'll put at the end of Jadam so please can you comment which one should come out first! As I said in my other one shots book, I ACCEPT SUGGESTIONS and I don't swear too much and if there is a lot of swearing I will put up a warning, however this is Adam we're talking about so he cusses quite a bit. Apart from the odd reference I hardly have any smut in fanfics so if it gets a little hot n spicy, I'll tell you as well. I'll also have messages like these

COME BACK INNOCENTS
to tell you when to come back (spaces included). I think that's just about it, so Jadam time! Just a heads up, this is between Perpetual Jordan and Sky and I'm disregarding Alesa's existence... sorry. I'll do an Adesa to make up for it at some point.

Jordan's POV
Brandon ((Bashur)) and Clara were going on a date, leaving me and Adam alone in the house. He went upstairs to go and record with Tyler, and I texted a couple of people but everyone was busy. Not fancying to record by myself, I mindlessly scrolled through Twitter and Tumblr. I was searching my Instagram tag when Adam walked into the room.
"I'm bored. Do you wanna do some basketball?"
I rolled my eyes. "If you are trying to make fun of my Britishness, do carry on. I'm from England. We don't do basketball. Plus don't you need a team?"
Adam smiled. "You never learnt how to play basketball? Look, I'll show you."
((WARNING - I KNOW HOW TO PLAY BASKETBALL BUT I SUCK AT IT SO I'LL GET STUFF WRONG))
We went outside and he went to grab the ball from around the back of the house. I started to picture Adam jumping up to the hoop, hair blowing, muscles pumping. I got into a dream like trance of Adam clinging onto the hoop. I snapped out when Adam literally poked me to get out of it.
"Dude, you spaced out!"
"Sorry, I guess I wasn't really paying attention."
He then literally started coaching me for basketball, teaching me how to dribble ((TEACH ME HOW TO DRIBBLE TEACH TEACH ME HOW TO DRIBBLE)) , lots of rules like travelling and finally, how to shoot. For that he literally got right behind me to steady my arm in position. I felt a blush creep across my face because of his sudden closeness. Why does he have to be so hot?
Adam's POV
I line up his arm to do a set shot. God his neck smells like NO ADAM DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT. He's straight, almost definitely. Plus, he's your FRIEND. He'll think you're a creep. I took a step back as he landed the shot perfectly.
"Hey, well done! Do you wanna give a match a go now?"
"Sure, just a second!"
He ran inside, probably to get a drink of water or something. I headed over to the centre of the court and got into position. And then he had to come out the house with no bloody shirt on. Dangit Jordan.
My blush increased with every step he took. He looked at me strangely. Don't look Adam, make eye contact with his face, not his eyes.
Deep breath Adam.
"Ready to play?"
"Sure!"
We played for quite a while and we were at 7-5 to me. He'd just scored, and I had just got the ball back and I was dribbling to the other end with Jordan defending when it happened, possibly the best accident in my life. He tripped over me and in seconds we were on the ground, Jordan on top of me.
"Sssorry" he stammered. He was getting off me but he stopped suddenly. His face hovered over mine, eyes locked. I watched as he slowly leaned in. And then I flipped us both over. There is no way I'm letting him be dominant. He looked at me wide eyed. I smirked, and leaned in.

I KNOW ITS LATE I KNOW TECHNICAL ISSUES THAT THE NEW UPDATE FIXED

VOTE FOR
SKYDIL
SKYTATO
SKYROME
SKYLOX