7.1

Natalie is standing beside Brian as they watch the pit for Dom before Letty, Leon, and Vince pull up.
"I'm outta here," Vince says as he hands his bags to Leon.
"Come on, dog," Leon tries.
"Yo, Dom, Nat," Letty says.
"Vince, get over here and give us a hand," Dom calls as Vince starts walking back to his car.
"Looks like you got all the help you need, brother," Vince says before getting into his car and driving off.
"Mia!" Dom calls as he puts BBQ sauce on the chicken.
"The chicken's dry!" Natalie tells her trying to get her to hurry.
"All right. I'm coming out already," Mia says as she brings out a bowl of rolls. She is followed by Jesse and Brian, who are carrying beers. Mia hugs Dom before they all go sit at the table with Natalie sitting in Dom's lap. Jesse grabs a piece of chicken and puts it on his plate causing Natalie to smile as she knew what was coming next.
"Hey, hold up," Dom tells him. "Because you were the first to reach in to get the chicken, you say grace." Natalie smiles before crossing her hands and leaning her head against Dom's.
"Dear heavenly..." Jesse starts but doesn't know how to continue.
"Spirit," Leon says helping him out.
"Spirit. Thank you," Jesse says causing Natalie to smile even bigger. "Thank you for providing us with a direct port nitrous injection, four core intercoolers and ball-bearing turbos and titanium valve springs. Thank you."
"Amen," Letty says as she and Leon clap.
"Not bad," Dom tells him.
"He was praying to the car gods, man," Natalie says before they start fixing their plates.
"Look who it is. "Old Coyotes 'R' Us"," Leon says causing them to look and see Vince walking up.
"I thought you weren't hungry, pumpkin," Letty says with a smirk.
"You know, I gotta eat," Vince says.
"He's always hungry," Natalie says in agreement.
"All right, sit down," Dom says before Vince walks over and kisses the back of Dom's head then squeezes Natalie's shoulder.
"How you doing, Mia?" Vince asks as he walks to his seat. Vince grabs Brian's beer before water falling some into his mouth. Brian takes a drink of his beer after Vince sets it back down.
"Let's eat some grub, man," Letty says as she pats Vince's back. Later that night everyone is watching a movie besides Brian and Mia who are cleaning up.

  Later that night everyone is watching a movie besides Brian and Mia who are cleaning up