For the first time in for ever

I'm at ringside at Monday night raw Michael Cole said welcome everyone to Monday night raw our main event is the mentor vs the apprentice in a no holds barred match. The miz introduction is the most worst video ever made and seen I was so disgusted at the miz. I heard a song and I saw the video. Alex Riley is so handsome for a guy. Alex said to the girls who wants to have my varsity jacket girls are pushing and shoving for the jacket and when he threw it in the air. The jacket landed on my lap. I'm so happy to have his jacket he blew a kiss to me. The match started the miz had controlled the match I bought a large water. I had the help Alex. So I had to do the sexy talk so I talk to the miz and I dumped all my water on him to add it up with a slap to the face I finally blew him a kiss and said this to him see you later bye bye. Alex grabs the miz and knocked him out with a chair and the crowd was screaming 1,2,3. The only way to celebrate the win was me to be in the ring with Alex Riley is the best way for me to be the lucky girl is the most important thing to me and for the first time in forever I found love!

 The only way to celebrate the win was me to be in the ring with Alex Riley is the best way for me to be the lucky girl is the most important thing to me and for the first time in forever I found love!