info.

Serenity McKay is ordinary.

Not normal.

But ordinary.

At least, that's what she thinks.

Diagnosed with leukemia at the age of eight, life was predicted to be a struggle for her. Facts say that if she even got the slightest cold, she could die. But she's never gotten sick.

Like, ever.

She's always been healthy--nothing more, nothing less. It's been ten years since her diagnose, but nothing has stopped her yet.

Now at 18, it's her last year of high school and all she wants is to be like any other teenage girl - popular; "taken by him"; ready to take on the world; anything! Her wish came, somewhat, true.

Serenity has no idea what fate has in store for her.

And it has a ton of shit planned.

***WARNING! This story contains the usage of action/violence, death, alcohol, drug usage, and sex scenes. Not meant for 16 and under. Read at your own risk.***
___________________________

Hello and welcome to Cryptic Beauty whooooooooo!!

This will be my third FanFiction and I'm feeling pretty confident about it yay (: The order of books I have yet to finish are You & I, From Moonlight, and then Cryptic Beauty.

This story contains the lovely One Direction and they will be celebrity's but it'll have a twist of some sort idk. You'll figure it out lol ^^

Anyway, this is paranormal so things will get weird and maybe... heated??

So, my fellow ladies and gentlebugs, prepare yourselves because this is going to be one hell of a roller coaster ride (;

~ Eva May ~