99. Wednesday, October 09, 2013

Sometimes, someone comes into your life by accident, and you don’t know why – there is no explanation – but they’re there, and somehow, you can’t get rid of them. Whether you want to or not.

                Well, that’s how it was with Morgan and Jesse.

                Jesse typed the wrong number in one morning with a hangover, and it sent to Morgan’s phone.

                Then, they found out they went to the same college, and secrets and painful memories of each of them started pouring out into little ‘moments’.

                Then, when Jesse had both his accidents, Morgan was there.

                When Morgan came home, Jesse was there.

                When Jesse looked at girls, Morgan was jealous.

                And when Nate was around, Jesse realised how much he liked Morgan.

                But then he loved her.

                Now, after a year together, they were sharing a flat in London with Nate, all at the same University studying different things.

                Nate was dating a nice girl that was in his lectures, and Morgan and Jesse stayed in and spent quality time together instead of going out to parties and the pub.

                They still found the time to go on mini breaks together, and much to Morgan’s dismay and protests, they still went skiing. Thankfully, no more accidents had occurred. 

                “I love you.”

                Morgan turned her head and smiled warmly. “I love you, too.”

                Jesse blinked once. It took an instant. And then he said, again, “I love you.”

                Morgan laughed, used to this. “You just said that.”

                “I know.”

                “Then why did you say it again?”

                “Because it’ll never get old. Because it’s true. Because I love you.”

                And just as they leaned in to kiss, they heard a crash. Ignoring it, because it was coming out from outside their apartment, they kissed. And again. And again.

                Then it became more passionate, and Jesse leaned over, his hands gripping Morgan’s waist as his tongue trailed over her lips. He tugged at her t-shirt and pulled it off swiftly.

                Suddenly, the door to the living room opened, and Nate walked in, quickly – and dramatically – covering his eyes like they had suddenly been burned from the image before him. “Oh, God. Lock the door when you’re going to snog, would ya? It’s gross.”

                Jesse waggled his eyebrows. “You’re just jealous ‘cause she loves me and not you.”

                Nate snorted, staring at the pair as Morgan reached to cover herself with her top. “I’m not. I have a girlfriend.”

                “But you wish you had mine.”

                Nate narrowed his eyes and pursed his lips. Was he trying to look sexy? “You wish you had me.”

                “Ha!” Jesse laughed. “You wish.”

                “Exactly.”

                “What?”

                “What?”

                “What?”

                “Exactly.”

                “I’m confused,” Nate murmured, scratching his head.

                “You were going to your room,” Jesse said neutrally. “Remember?” 

                Shrugging, Nate moved into his room without another word.

                Morgan sat there with her mouth open, confused.

                “What?”

                “What?” 

                “Don’t do that again.”

                “Wh—”

                “How did he just do that? Just leave, as if he had dementia and did what you want.”

                “He’s drunk. I can smell the alcohol.”

                “Oh.”

                “Now,” Jesse’s gaze was smouldering. “Where were we?”

                Morgan removed the t-shirt from her body and dumped it on the floor, smirking.

                Jesse wrapped his arms around Morgan. “I love you.” He kissed Morgan’s neck, as she laughed.

                “I love you, too.”

That's it. This is finish. And this is a trilogy, this is the third, and it is all now over. I'm going to miss Jesse, Morgan and Nate, but I'm glad these are finished so I can get on with The Meaning Games. This is in the Watty's so could you all vote and comment. I'd actually love it if Jesse was voted best male character or something.

So who was your favourite character? Morgan? Jesse? Nate? Why?

I'm sorry this wasn't longer, but I wanted to leave it like this. :) At least they got together, huh? ;)