DECEMBER WONDERS PART 1

If you stop and watch the stars you'll see that this world is a beautiful and wonderful place. All those stars mean something to someone is some way or another. Just imagine you had your own star all to yourself, you could do anything, wish for anything or anyone, who would you wish for? What would you wish for? World peace, defeat hunger, or would you be a little selfish, say popularity?

...
I wore a silk scarf tightly around my neck. The day was cold but was luckily not snowing. I hated snow.
My mother had dropped me off with my friends; Jade and Sarah with their boyfriends; Mark and Daniel. The day was the 26th of December, Boxing Day. The shopping centre was packed, packed with sales and excitement. I looked around and saw Mark and Jade oblivious to their surroundings as they were pashing. I rolled my eyes only to see that Daniel and Sarah were much the same. What a 3rd wheel I was.
"Hey!" I tapped both Jade and Sarah on the shoulder. Nothing.
I could probably just walk away and they wouldn't notice I thought.
"IM GOING NOW!" I yelled and immediately the two lovers stopped.
"Sorry," they muttered. Daniel shrugged. I could not understand why Sarah would date such a guy, he was covered in tatoos, there no path of skin left. He was rude and had no problem if he had to rob a bank. Sarah deserved much better. Mark on the other hand wasn't as bad. He was still rude but cared. He knew when he was too rude. I had a check list for a perfect boyfriend,
•somewhat taller
•kind
•great sense of humour
•musical
•but most of all loved me for what I was.
These days those kind of men were hard to find. Someday I thought there would be someone like that.
The day went like this; enter a shop either Sarah or Jade would find something they really wanted and then Mark and Daniel would buy it for them.
"Hey Luce! You haven't bought anything yet! Come on let's find you something." Sarah drags me off to the change rooms and gives me some clothes. I sigh.Why did I ever agree to come? Just to make Sarah happy I tried on the clothes. She gave me a spotted dress, blue and yellow. I found it quite ugly. Soon after some struggle, I put it on.
"Oh.. well sorry to be harsh but it looked better on the maniquin." I shook my head.
"That's okay, I don't really like it anyway." I try my best to laugh but it doesn't sound quite right.
"Sorry." Sarah mutters. Soon I get changed but when I come out, I see that they have left without me. To be honest it doesn't even bother me instead I decide to go and get myself a juice. I decide on a mango and Passionfruit smoothie. I choose myself a spot on a bench. In the distance I hear a soft voice singing with the strum of a guitar. The voice lulls me into a trance and I follow the sound. at the end of the voice stands a boy. He has short hair which is brown with blonde streaks. He wears sunglasses even though we are inside. Sadly the song ends. I probably should go and look for my friends. The crowd disperses but I only stay there. Suddenly a voice calls out my name. "Lucy!" I turn around and see Mark running towards me. "There you are we've been looking for you everywhere." Behind him comes Jade. She jumps up on Mark's shoulder.
"Shit, Jade!" She laughs and kisses him.
"Come on, Luce," Jade says after she stops, "everyone's been looking for you." I smile and shake my head. I am really used to everyone saying that.
"Come on then," I say. I reach into my bag to get my phone to check the time but can't find it.
"Jade? Have you seen my phone?" I stutter.
"Huh?"
"Is this is?" I turn around and see the boy with my phone in his hand. On his back hangs his guitar and his face has a small smile that makes my heart flutter.
"Uh.. thanks." I smile.
"Next time make sure you don't drop your phone, Lucy." he gives me look that only makes me loose my breath. Stop it Lucy. You only have just seen him. Don't be stupid. I tell myself. But he knew my name! No. He must of heard Mark calling for me. No.
"Uh ... I... thank you." I try my best not to blush but I must have because he bites his lip.
"I hope to see you again." He walks off.

-
Just imagine these characters as you and your favourite celebrity if you want. You don't have to read it as is.

HOPE YOU ENJOY IT! X